Delivered in 2008 and last refitted in 2018, EMINENCE will be hosting her first private yacht charters around the Mediterranean this summer.
As the winter season rolls in, she will be relocating across the Atlantic to offer Caribbean yacht charters around the tropical islands of the Bahamas and the BVI's.
Opulent interiors from Reymond Langton
EMINENCE features elegant interior styling from the esteemed Reymond Langton Design. Her social areas are invitingly laid-out to maximise space and light, with plenty of rich textures and plush fabrics throughout.
The yacht is primed for those looking to relax indoors, but her refined colour palette and lavish styling ensures she is equally well-suited to those looking to entertain while enjoying a luxury yacht charter.
Her social areas are invitingly laid-out to maximise space and light.
The motor yacht offers accommodation for up to 14 guests in seven well-furnished cabins, which includes an owner's suite with a chic dressing table and marble-clad en suite.
Among her other on-board highlights, she also plays host to a sumptuous cinema and extensive spa facilities including a massage room and sauna.
Choice of alfresco areas
Stepping outside, guests will find a selection of well-appointed deck areas for soaking up the sun.
The beach club is particularly impressive, with a fold-out swim platform to allow easy access to the sea and a huge locker of the latest toys for enjoying water fun while on a charter vacation. One of her most impressive toys is an inflatable in-water swimming pool.
One of her most impressive toys is an inflatable in-water swimming pool.
There is alfresco dining on the upper deck aft, and a variety of convivial seating set-ups on the lower and main decks aft, each of them primed for an evening drink watching the sun set.
The sundeck is sure to be the social hub while on a crewed yacht charter. The space has been thoughtfully appointed to ensure all-day entertainment, with a large bar and intimate sofa seating located aft, and a raised jacuzzi and a spread of sunpads positioned forward.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.