Back for a bigger, better and even more iconic edition next year after being cancelled in 2020 due to Coronavirus, the Monaco Grand Prix is gearing up for its wildest Formula 1 weekend yet.
Shiny superyachts and VIP celebrations will be part of the F1 festivities as usual, alongside the famous races which will see motorsports legends compete on a street circuit made up of hairpin bends, sharp corners and the only tunnel in Grand Prix history.
The event is also 1 of just 2 F1 fixtures which can be watched from the deck of a yacht. Competition for berths in Port Hercules during the Grand Prix is fierce; so you’re advised to book early if you’re considering watching the Monaco Grand Prix on a yacht.
Luckily, ‘Light Holic’ is giving you the opportunity to book now and secure the best seats in the house for the upcoming event, which is scheduled to go ahead between 20 May - 23 May 2021.
The Monaco Grand Prix is gearing up for its wildest Formula 1 weekend yet.
Whether you’re looking to book exclusively for the F1 weekend or you want to incorporate the Grand Prix into a French Riviera yacht charter itinerary, Light Holic will play the perfect host.
The three-deck yacht was delivered in 2011 by Italian shipyard CRN and she has been meticulously maintained to the highest standards ever since, most recently with a full-scale refit in 2014.
Her highly-trained crew of 15 will be on hand to accommodate your every need, and the yacht’s on-board Chef will ensure your experience is a culinary taste sensation.
She offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in six beautifully-furnished cabins with some configuration flexibility according to the preferences of her charter party. The principal charterer benefits from the height of luxury in the Owner’s suite, with access to a private balcony and a well-appointed spa-style en suite with jacuzzi tub and his and hers showers.
The remaining cabins are equally well-furnished, with a modern theme complemented by rich textures and ambient lighting.
A dynamic layout makes this yacht a superb choice for entertaining.
A dynamic layout makes this yacht a superb choice for entertaining, with ample exterior space where guests can feel even closer to the high-octane energy. She offers alfresco dining and lounging on the aft, with an intimate seating space positioned on the foredeck.
Crowning the motor yacht is an oversized sundeck which features an innovative Wintergarden-style gym that allows the space to be maximized at all hours of the day. A jacuzzi can be found forward with a bar and seating amidships and a generous space on the aft that’s completely dedicated to soaking up the sun, sea and F1 ambience. The bar and lounge area benefit from optional shading, making the sundeck as versatile as it is social.
The yacht’s social focus extends into the interiors as well, where guests will find a well-appointed skylounge with a sleek bar, a stylish formal dining arrangement for up to 12 guests and a contemporary main salon with a second, curved marble bar.
Light Holic is a highly popular charter platform with plenty of glowing reviews from past guests. Her highly-trained crew of 15 will be on hand to accommodate your every need, and the yacht’s on-board Chef will ensure your experience is a culinary taste sensation.
For a luxury yacht charter vacation along the Cote d’Azur, luxury yacht Light Holic also has an exceptional locker of water toys and accessories including scuba equipment, Seabobs and a Flyboard.
Internationally renowned as the most exclusive and iconic event in the F1 calendar, the Monaco Grand Prix isn’t one you’ll want to miss.
To find out more about making a booking on M/Y LIGHT HOLIC, please get in contact with your chosen yacht charter broker.
If you’re curious to see what other charter yachts are available, or you’d like to know more about the Monaco F1 weekend and yacht charter, please refer to our guide to yacht charter at the Monaco Grand Prix.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed