With the show getting underway today, we take a look at some of the most exciting charter yachts to check out at this year’s highly anticipated Yachts Miami Beach.
Bringing together a number of exceptional motor yachts to the sublime waters of Miami, Yachts Miami Beach 2017 provides the unique opportunity for industry players to check out some of the best vessels on the charter fleet.
Spanning four action-packed days, an in-water event takes place along Collins Avenue, with the larger superyachts going on display at Island Gardens Deep Harbor as part of an invite-only sub-event.
In this article, we identify 5 of the must-see charter yachts, with some belonging to the public show and others at the invite-only event.
Sure to cause a sensation, the Turkish built 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA is full of standout features which make her a particularly desirable superyacht for charter guests to escape with.
No doubt the crowning accomplishments of the yacht include the double height main salon and the infinity swimming pool which stretches out on the main deck aft.
Designed by Alberto Pinto, her interior is finished in a distinctly ‘beach house’ style which lends a relaxed ambience to the various spaces.
Equipped with a home cinema and sauna, M/Y AXIOMA is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests whilst away on a vacation.
Delivered from Benetti in 2015 and named ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht 500Gt-1,299GT’ at the World Superyacht Awards the following year, the 63m/207ft luxury yacht 11/11 has very few rivals.
Impeccably designed, the interior is the very definition of contemporary sophistication, with both the communal and guest spaces finished with artworks from leading artists and bespoke furnishings.
Along with 2 master suites and 2 double cabins, the superyacht also comes with 2 twins to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests whilst away on a private charter vacation.
M/Y 11/11 also comes with a limousine tender which has been dubbed the ‘mini 11/11’, a first for Benetti, and also a feature which allows charter guests to get between the yacht and the mainland without exposing themselves to the elements.
Featuring a vast beach club with shower facilities, the yacht is clearly committed to outdoor luxury living, with a series of inflatable toys making playtime all but irresistible.
Thanks to the balconies which extend off the port and starboard sides of the main salon, guests are able to transition between the interior and the exterior in style, taking in the sunrise and sets in a truly luxurious fashion.
With a total of 5 guest cabins, ANKA is able to accommodate up to 12 guests whilst away on charter.
Indeed, her spacious fold-down swim platform allows those on board to easily access the warm waters of her cruising grounds and get out to enjoy the toys and tenders.
Designed by the award-winning Redman Whiteley Dixon, the interior of DREW is totally refreshing, and the prominent use of white makes everything from the main salon to guest cabins entirely inviting.
Complete with a sizeable spa pool on the foredeck, and an array of alfresco dining options, the motor yacht is open in the Caribbean for her first summer on the charter fleet.
Another brand new superyacht going on display at Yachts Miami Beach 2017, the 40m/133ft motor yacht SERENITY joined the charter fleet less than a week ago.
Defined by her outstanding list of features, the yacht includes a six-person Jacuzzi, a full bar and grill on the sundeck, and balconies on both the port and starboard sides.
Perfectly equipped for outdoor luxury living, SERENITY includes an exterior lounge which can nicely utilised for either a few drinks or a light lunch.
Thanks to her collection of 6 well-appointed staterooms, the motor yacht is able to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on charter.
In order to find out more regarding any of the charter yachts mentioned in this article, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending Yachts Miami Beach 2017.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...