A superyacht makes for the perfect base to relax, entertain or party after an thrilling day trackside at the Monaco Grand Prix. Watch the racing from your yacht’s on-board cinema or, if you’d prefer, you and your guests can take the private tender straight to Port Hercules to be at the heart of the action.
Indeed, competition for trackside berths is fierce and they need to be booked well in advance. Perhaps consider booking ahead now for the 2019 edition! But, the following five superyachts are all available at anchor off the coast of Monaco and still offer an incredible way to experience the event.
So, why not consider chartering one of the yachts below and be there to see whether Lewis Hamilton can continue his 2018 winning streak and beat his rival and last year’s winner Sebastian Vessel. There’s also fun to be had on shore with an abundance of glamorous parties and events taking place once the racing draws to a close.
Winner of a handful of prestigious awards, the 62m/203ft superyacht SEALYON is a world-class option for a private yacht charter and her availability for this weekend is not expected to last long. Fusing high glamour with modern design she is made for the glitzy surrounds of Monaco.
A huge cinema on her split-level sundeck and a spacious media room with a 103-inch plasma screen offer a choice of options for viewing the race. Other key features include a split-level master suite, a gym, a 12-person Jacuzzi with a swim-up bar and a revolving circular sunbed.
Combining masculine good looks, unrivalled functionality and magnificent deck spaces, the 55m/180ft charter yacht ELIXIR never fails to turn heads. Part of the Amels 180 range, she is built on a proven engineering package and benefits from an enticing interior from Laura Sessa.
Among her highlights is a standout sundeck with a Jacuzzi and backlit onyx bar. This serves as the perfect setting in which to unwind after a busy day trackside, although you may find it hard to tear yourself away from the master suite’s steam room or the water-side beach club and sauna.
Standing out with her new look furnishings and upholstery, the 50m/164ft motor yacht AIR is a proven charter offering from Benetti’s Golden Bay series. Thanks to her unusual seven-cabin layout, she offers a highly versatile accommodation setup for you and your guests.
She is also jam-packed with modern amenities across her attractive deck areas and wonderful interior. Plus, available to charter with a 10m Scorpion chase tender, you’ll be sure to turn heads as you and your charter party speed across to Port Hercules and arrive on land for the race.
A trail-blazer in terms of sophistication, volume and detail, the 43m/141ft luxury yacht GO is a highly sought-after Mediterranean yacht charter option. Guests staying on board this Feadship build during the grand prix can expect chic deck areas, contemporary interiors, and marvellously low levels of noise and vibrations.
Before adventuring ashore, charterers can chill out in the luxe beach club, and rest in the knowledge that when they return from their on-shore shenanigans, a variety of deck areas primed for both relaxation and socialising are awaiting them. The five cabins also serve as sumptuous retreats for all.
Another Benetti build, the 37m/121ft luxury yacht DYNAR boasts the sleek and elegant lines that define the yard’s popular 121’ classic range. Ideal for a Monaco Grand Prix charter, she features a huge alfresco cinema on her oversized sundeck, which allows guests to take a dip in the Jacuzzi while catching all the action.
Indeed, groups of friends love hanging out on this motor yacht, whether they’re dining alfresco, sipping cocktails at the bar or winding down in the interior. What’s more, the flexible accommodation layout means all those staying on board overnight will be treated to a spacious, modern and attractive cabin.
A superyacht makes for the perfect base to relax, entertain or party after an thrilling day trackside at the Monaco Grand Prix
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...