25% Discount on Charter Yacht Sequel P
Motor yacht Sequel P is being offerred for charter with a 25% discount until 11th July.
Charter yacht Sequel P is currently based in Imperia and ready for her next charter.
Built by renowned shipbuilders Proteksan Turquoise, the 54.7 metre Sequel P is a magnificent charter yacht. Her key features include zero speed stabilisers, generous deck spaces, well-planned entertainment areas throughout, a fully equipped gym, a plethora of water toys and a trained masseuse on board.
Her accommodation is for 12 guests in a master suite, a VIP suite, two double and two twin staterooms. Her excellent crew are lead by Captain Robert Verity and have received high praise from all their recent charter guests.
The 25% discount on Sequel P's charter rate begins now and ends on 11th July when she is booked for her first charter beginning in Nice. Her new charter rate for this time is $283,500 per week.
Get in touch with your yacht charter broker for more information on booking this fabulous luxury charter yacht.
Her key features include zero speed stabilisers, generous deck spaces, well-planned entertainment areas throughout, a fully equipped gym, a plethora of water toys and a trained masseuse on board.
More Yacht Information
Sequel P Yacht For Charter
55m Proteksan Turquoise, 2009 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...