The 35m/115ft motor yacht DXB is offering charterers the rare opportunity to undertake a yachting vacation in destinations throughout the Arabian Gulf such as Abu Dhabi and Dubai this winter.
Fusing exceptional Benetti craftsmanship with a clean, modern edge and designer furnishings, DXB promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience, no matter where she travels in the world.
Currently based in Dubai, she is open for yachting vacations in the United Arab Emirates and beyond. The suggested itinerary takes travellers from the UAE city to Muscat in the Gulf of Oman, with a wealth of charter opportunities available along the way to serve all types of interests.
In the UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi (home to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix) offer designer shopping, fine dining, beautiful historical quarters and a glamorous party scene while, away from these cities, sun-drenched beaches, coral-rich waters, sprawling deserts and picturesque mountain ranges call for exploration.
Other top destinations to visit include Fujairah, home to a magnificent combination of historical and modern architecture, and Bahrain with its 33 utterly breathtaking atolls.
Finishing in Oman’s capital, Muscat, travellers will be able to discover the old Portuguese forts, colourful mosques and traditional Arabian buildings of Old Muscat and Muttrah, as well as the upscale restaurants and modern malls that line the city’s sand-fringed coastline.
While on your charter vacation, luxury yacht DXB is sure to fulfil all your wishes. For the very best in outdoor living, the sundeck features a spa pool, bar, barbecue, seating areas and sun pads, while al fresco dining with the entire charter party is best enjoyed on the spacious upper deck aft.
Another prime daytime hangout will no doubt be the swim platform. From here, guests can access an exciting water toy collection and have hours of on-the-water fun on their luxury yacht charter.
DXB promises to deliver an unforgettable charter experience, no matter where she travels in the world.
Opportunities to entertain and relax continue into the classically styled interior of luxury yacht DXB. Rich wooden panelling combines with a neutral colour palette for timeless elegance across the guest living areas, from the open plan main salon with its lounge and dining area to the skylounge above.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five cabins, including a full-beam master suite with amazing views, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the motor yacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.