Currently boasting a gap in her calendar in February 2019 and onwards, the 60m/197ft superyacht St David is available for charterers looking to explore the lush cruising grounds of the Seychelles this winter.
A blend of Benetti pedigree, impressive amenities and outstanding entertainment areas have made ‘St David’ one of the most in-demand superyachts on the charter market, and she will no doubt be one of the finest in the Seychelles when she arrives in the region for the winter charter season.
Those who want to experience all that this blissful archipelago has to offer can benefit from a saving, as she will be available with no delivery fees. Explore Jurassic coastlines, soft sandy shores and thriving aquatic life flourishing quietly below turquoise-blue seas, while cruising in supreme comfort and style.
Having stepped on board 'St David' at the 2018 Monaco Yacht Show, YachtCharterFleet’s editorial team can testify that the motor yacht is primed for partying and social occasions.
Her sun deck is home to an outdoor cinema set-up that can be enjoyed from the jacuzzi pool, as well as a dancefloor that allows the yacht to double as a private nightclub. While away the sun-drenched evenings sipping cocktails at the wet bar, before stretching out on one of the sun pads and gazing up at a star-choked sky.
‘St David’ is one of the most in-demand superyachts on the charter market, and she will no doubt be one of the finest in the Seychelles.
When it comes to mealtimes, guests are spoilt for choice, with plenty of alfresco and interior dining options. All of them are equally lavish, embodying Venetian themes of opulence and elegance which has been created by Winch Design. These motifs continue into her six cabins, which accommodate 12 guests in total.
Principal charter guests will benefit from a split-level master suite, providing unparalleled views over the tropical surrounds. The suite also volunteers an office and relaxed social area, well-suited to savouring a quiet moment with a loved one.
Ensuring guests can make full use out of the calm seas and their resplendent wildlife, the motor yacht provides a treasure trove of water toys and accessories. Among them are two state-of-the-art Waverunners, a Hover craft and water-skis, for on-the-water thrills and excitement.
Those looking to get up close to the natural wonders of the sea can make the most out of both snorkelling and scuba-diving equipment. Anyone who isn’t a seasoned scuba-diver will be pleased to find the motor yacht is a certified RYA water sports centre, meaning members of the crew can train their guests in diving and proper use of the other water toys. Admire the kaleidoscopic reefs and exotic fish in a safe and controlled environment.
After a long day on the water, guests can retreat to the on-board spa and wellness facilities located on the upper deck. In the idyllic setting of the Seychelles, relaxation is easily achieved, but guests are more than welcome to indulge in a pampering massage or full-body treatment to heighten their soothing and luxurious yacht charter vacation.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.