A five-day charter is available over the festive break from the Virgin Islands to St Maarten in the northern Caribbean aboard the 58m/190ft superyacht ‘Illusion V’.
Charterers escaping on board Illusion V for the holidays must start their itinerary on 24 December in St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands and finish on 29 December in St Maarten in the Leeward Islands. The base rate for the five-day charter is $285,000 – it’s usually $399,000 per week.
Launched by Benetti in 2014, the yacht wows with her luxurious outdoor living areas, stunning interior styling and emphasis on relaxed family time. This makes her an ideal platform on which to celebrate Christmas with loved ones while exploring the beautiful cruising grounds of the Caribbean.
Providing the ultimate in outdoor living is the expansive sundeck. Here guests can unwind in an inviting spa pool, bask in the sunshine on teak loungers, sip cocktails at the bar or in a luxe seating area and enjoy lunch around a double glass dining table under the shade of the radar arch.
An even larger al fresco dining setup is available on the upper deck aft, forming the perfect environment for enjoying festive feasts prepared by the talented on-board chef while a chic outdoor lounge with deep sofas and armchairs tempts those on board to take a seat on the main deck aft.
More active charterers will be delighted by the expansive water toy collection which can be accessed from the drop-down swim platform for hours of fun on the water. The space also serves as an alluring waterside hangout where travellers can relax just inches away from the ocean with a drink from the bar in hand.
Illusion V wows with her luxurious outdoor living areas, stunning interior styling and emphasis on relaxed family time
Luxury yacht Illusion V continues to impress throughout her comfortable yet lavish interior which brings together a wealth of materials and finishes with a monochrome colour palette for a hint of Art Deco glamour.
In the main salon, floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to flood inside, highlighting the sumptuous seating and formal dining area. Meanwhile, a shagreen coffee table flanked by three large settees forms the focal point of the laidback skylounge above, complete with a cinema setup and bar.
The styling continues into the six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite forward on the main deck with a white onyx en-suite, and a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck. The motor yacht can accommodate up to 12 guests on a charter vacation.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.