The 69m/225ft motor yacht ‘Lady E’ has been adorned with artworks by Warhol, Lichtenstein and other world-renowned artists ahead of her winter charter season in South East Asia and the Indian Ocean.
Formerly known as Lady S, Lady E changed hands in the summer and her new owner is behind her recently installed art collection which includes pieces from the Pop Art era and other movements.
Works from Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein are showcased across the interior alongside pieces from Marc Chagall, Helen Frankenthaler, Jim Dine, Jeff Koons and Damien Hirst, providing yet another reason to charter the stunning Amels build this winter.
Not only does the motor yacht boast luxe outdoor areas and a stylish interior, but she is also equipped with a whole host of state-of-the-art amenities. What’s more, based in South East Asia and the Maldives and Seychelles, she is available in some of the most beautiful cruising grounds the planet has to offer.
And another bonus following her change of ownership is the addition of a brand new water toy collection. Guests of all ages will be able to try out the likes of a Flyride, a Flyboard, a Hoverboard, an inflatable climbing wall and waterslide and an electric-powered surfboard for hours of on-the-water fun.
Charterers after rest and relaxation on a yacht charter, meanwhile, will be delighted with her sundeck. Head here to unwind in the Jacuzzi, bask in the sunshine on a sumptuous spread of sunpads and sip cocktails in the chic seating area, all while taking in views of the gorgeous surrounds.
The entire charter party can catch up over a gourmet al fresco meal on the upper deck aft, with seating close at hand for aperitifs or post-dinner drinks, and the drop-down swim platform ensures the glittering, coral-rich waters of the region are always within easy reach.
Opportunities for socialising and winding down continue into the interior of luxury yacht Lady E. Sleek, modern and pristine, the main salon is perfect for entertaining but can also transform into a home cinema. There is also a formal dining setup and, on the deck above, a skylounge designed around family time.
Other highlights include a Turkish sauna, a spa and treatment room, an on-board masseuse and yoga teacher, and a climate-controlled gym perfect for at-sea workouts.
Not only does Lady E boast luxe outdoor areas and a stylish interior, but she is also equipped with a whole host of state-of-the-art amenities
Up to 12 guests can be accommodated in six staterooms, including a large master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin with a pullman.
For further information on M/Y Lady E, talk to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts for charter in South East Asia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...