Charter the 40m/132ft motor yacht ‘Lady Leila’ from Horizon in the Caribbean for seven days in December or January and get an extra day on board for free.
Impressive entertainment facilities, timeless interior styling and chic outdoor areas make Lady Leila a popular charter option and adding to her appeal this winter is her recently unveiled special offer.
Built by Taiwan’s Horizon Yachts to a design by Juan Carlos Espinosa, she was refitted earlier this year. Now in optimal condition, she will soon begin her Caribbean charter season cruising among the 32 idyllic islands that make up St Vincent and the Grenadines.
The archipelago is one of the quieter areas of the region and is well-suited to travellers looking for peace and serenity. Expect bone white sand beaches on deserted islands, brilliantly blue waters thriving with marine life and dramatic mountain backdrops calling out for exploration.
Views of the beautiful cruising grounds can be taken in across the yacht’s three decks. Sure to be a popular outdoor hangout on any luxury yacht charter is the sundeck. Here guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, bask in the sunshine, sip cocktails at the bar and enjoy movie nights under the stars thanks to an outdoor cinema setup.
The upper deck aft features a sumptuous outdoor lounge perfect for a variety of occasions, from morning coffee to casual lunches to sundowners. Alfresco dining, meanwhile, can also be enjoyed on the main deck aft and an excellent selection of water toys can be accessed from the swim platform.
Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar, bask in the sunshine and enjoy movie nights under the stars
Opportunities for entertaining and relaxation continue into the interior of luxury yacht Lady Leila. High-gloss cherrywood joinery and a neutral colour palette create an elegant atmosphere, with marble and granite accents adding a further touch of class and large windows allowing light to flood inside.
A large sofa and armchairs form a sociable seating area in the main salon with a bar close at hand for refreshments. The space is suitable for both formal gatherings as well as laidback family time, and a dining table further forward is ideal for hosting dinner parties.
Unusually, the motor yacht has two full-beam master suites. One is located forward on the main deck and the other takes up the space on the upper deck usually reserved for the skylounge. The rest of the accommodation is made up of a double cabin, a convertible cabin and a twin cabin, and up to 10 guests can sleep on board.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.