The 30m/97ft motor yacht ENCORE from Horizon is available for charter in New Zealand from January to March 2019 before heading to the South Pacific for the rest of the year.
Inviting outdoor areas, comfortable interiors and a long list of luxurious amenities make ENCORE a top charter option and she is sure to keep guests entertained wherever she travels.
Next year the first stop on her itinerary will be New Zealand, a bucket-list destination brimming with outdoor adventures, landscapes like no other place on the planet and vibrant cultural and culinary experiences.
Those who venture here on a luxury yacht charter can expect to encounter rugged black sand beaches, 140 sub-tropical islands, harbour-side cities and atmospheric waterfall-laden fjords. Then there are the majestic mountains, sublime forests and wonderful Maori culture to discover on land.
Seductive blue lagoons, sun-drenched beaches, jungle-covered interiors and world-class dive sites come as standard, but each island-group has its own distinct personality and discerning travellers are guaranteed to find their own version of paradise wherever they venture to in this captivating region.
Guests on board luxury yacht ENCORE will be able to take in spectacular views from her luxe deck areas. Made for daytime relaxation, the flybridge is equipped with a spa pool, sunning options, a barbecue, a casual seating area and an outdoor cinema setup for movie nights under the stars.
Those who want to get closer to the ocean on the Horizon build can head to the swim platform, which gives easy access into the sea as well as to the exciting water toy collection. Hours of fun can be had exploring the coast on jet skis and discovering the rich underwater world with the diving or snorkelling equipment.
Inviting outdoor areas, comfortable interiors and a long list of luxurious amenities make ENCORE a top charter option
Alfresco dining can also be enjoyed on the main deck aft. The entire charter party can catch up here over a delicious meal cooked by the talented on-board chef before winding down with a nightcap.
More places to entertain and relax are available in the interior of the motor yacht. Light, airy and modern, the main salon features a comfortable lounge, pop-up TV, bar and dining arrangement.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of four staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins. In total, up to eight guests can sleep on board during a charter vacation.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.