The 26m/85ft superyacht ‘Lone Star’ from DRA is lowering her rate to €40,000 a week for a charter taking place over New Year's Eve in the Seychelles.
Combining inviting outdoor areas, an elegant interior and an array of amenities, Lone Star is an extremely enticing charter option for a winter escape to the Indian Ocean. And making her an even more attractive choice over the festive period is her newly revealed special rate.
No matter whether charterers want to unwind or entertain over the holidays, the luxury catamaran will be able to fulfil their wishes, all while cruising through some of the most beautiful waters on the planet. There could surely be no better way to see in 2019 than from aboard this superyacht.
Made up of 115 islands, the Seychelles beg to be explored by luxury yacht. Those venturing to these far-flung cruising grounds can expect to encounter bone white sand beaches, unexplored interiors with thundering waterfalls and thriving coral reefs teaming with fascinating sea creatures.
Guests on board Lone Star can gather in the shaded cockpit for delicious al fresco dinners cooked by the talented on-board chef. The comfortable seating means the space also serves as somewhere to enjoy a morning coffee or to clink champagne flutes as the sun sets over the horizon.
The foredeck, on the other hand, is designed for relaxation. Discerning travellers can bask in the sunshine on raised sunning stations or on the bow’s safety trampolines.
Hours of fun can also be had on the water thanks to the extensive water toy collection. Accessed from the twin transoms on the stern, the likes of kayaks, water skis and fishing gear can keep guests of all ages entertained and ensure exploration of the region from a whole new perspective.
Opportunities for socialising and winding down continue into the interior of charter yacht Lone Star. In the main salon, deep sofas entice guests to put their feet up and watch a movie, while a bar provides the ultimate in refreshments and another dining option is available if required.
No matter whether charterers want to unwind or entertain over the holidays, Lone Star will be able to fulfil their wishes
Handsome wooden wall panels and joinery combine with a neutral colour palette to create a modern, elegant and airy feel throughout. All who enter are immediately put at ease and those looking for a peaceful break can truly destress on their time away, especially in the secluded archipelago of the Seychelles.
The styling continues into the six staterooms, which include four double cabins and two twin cabins. In total, the yacht can sleep 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...