Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Maldives at a discounted rate on board Lurssen's 73m/240ft motor yacht TITANIA over the festive period.
Outstanding craftsmanship, head-turning good looks and wealth of entertainment and leisure amenities make TITANIA one of the most in-demand options on the international charter market. Further adding to her allure is a refit which took place earlier this year, leaving her with contemporary and refined interiors to ensure a charter vacation in the lap of luxury.
Now, she is offering guests the opportunity to step on board for less, with a 20% discount on her base rate for week-long charters between December 6 - 16. This unmissable offer will allow guests to experience the magic of a yacht charter vacation over the holidays, while exploring the blissful cruising grounds of the Maldives.
The most popular spot on the motor yacht is sure to be the upper deck. Here, guests can get comfortable in the spacious jacuzzi while soaking up the vistas and sipping a cocktail from the swim-up bar. After they’ve enjoyed a refreshing dip, they can stretch out on one of the sun pads under a tropical sun, or curl up on the sofas with a good book.
When it’s time for lunch, guests can choose to dine around the bar, at the dining table or head downstairs to the bridge deck where they will find a more formal al fresco dining option. The latter is sure to be well-used if guests decide they want to share a Christmas meal together.
Outstanding craftsmanship, head-turning good looks and wealth of entertainment and leisure amenities make TITANIA one of the most in-demand options on the international charter market.
Primed for families looking to share memorable moments together, the motor yacht boasts a treasure trove of water toys, from inflatable slides, a trampoline and an obstacle course to WaveRunners, Seabobs and a Flyboard. The crystal-clear waters of the Maldvies can be accessed via the generous swim platform, where a beach club complete with a sauna is also situated.
If guests choose to indulge in an evening of relaxation, they will find on-board spa facilities with a resident masseuse among the crew members. Allow your worries to melt away as you enjoy being pampered and de-stressed. For those looking to stay active, the superyacht is home to a well-equipped gym and fitness instructor.
Sure to wow anyone who steps on board, TITANIA’s interiors are opulent and timeless. Gleaming wood surfaces are contrasted by plush cream fabrics and tall windows bathe her on-board spaces with natural light. The main salon boasts an impressive grand piano, heightening the classic and luxurious ambience.
When she arrives in the Maldives, TITANIA will be one of the finest superyachts in the region. While she traverses the sapphire-blue seas, guests can expect to encounter pristine beaches, thriving marine life and lush green landscapes. This festive season, why not choose a superyacht to be your host and create a vacation that the whole family will remember forever.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed