The award-winning 51m/167ft motor yacht MYSKY from Dutch shipyard Heesen is available for charter this winter in the far-flung waters of the Maldives.
Combining chic outdoor areas, contemporary interior styling and a wealth of modern entertainment and leisure facilities, MYSKY promises an unforgettable charter vacation wherever she travels.
Launched by Heesen in 2015 and the recipient of a prestigious World Superyacht Award, she joined the charter market earlier this year and is now heading to the Indian Ocean for the winter season.
The Maldives is made up of nearly 1,200 islands, with the majority fringed by whiter-than-white sand beaches. Then there is the incredibly rich underwater world, astonishing snorkelers and divers with its dazzling coral walls, magnificent caves and rainbow-hued schools of tropical fish.
There is no better way to explore the archipelago than by luxury charter yacht, and MYSKY features everything a discerning traveller could wish for while cruising the region’s luminous blue waters.
Sure to be the hub of any Indian Ocean yacht charter is the sundeck. Here guests can take a dip in the spa pool before drying off on the sun-pads and socialising with friends and family. There is an enclosed gym on this deck too, ideal for those looking to keep up their fitness regimes while at sea.
Relaxation is also well-suited to the foredeck. A sumptuous seating area and sunning options tempt guests to lay back and unwind in the space that can also serve as a touch-and-go helipad. More active guests, meanwhile, will love trying out the excellent water toy collection from the swim platform.
In the evening, the entire charter party can catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious al fresco dinner on the upper deck aft where, thanks to a drop-down screen, movie nights under the stars can also be enjoyed.
MYSKY features everything a discerning traveller could wish for while cruising the luminous blue waters of the Maldives
Superyacht MYSKY continues to impress inside. Styled by Erick van Egeraat, the modern interior boasts a monochromatic theme created by white leather furnishings and contrasting high-gloss dark Macassar.
In the main salon, two circular settees wrap around low coffee tables, facing a huge 19-metre-wide TV screen and, further forward, a circular table forms the formal dining option. There is also a sleek bar aft where guests can sip cocktails or pop open a bottle of bubbly while taking in gorgeous panoramas.
The motor yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in five cabins, including a main beam master suite on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins each with a pullman on the lower deck.
For more details on M/Y MYSKY, get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts for charter in the Maldives.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed