Charterers will be able to discover some of the most incredible cruising grounds on the planet when the 52m/172ft superyacht DENIKI begins a two-year world tour this winter.
The first in Amels’ 171 series, DENIKI was designed with go-anywhere cruising in mind and combines her adventurous spirit with alluring outdoor areas, a sumptuous interior and luxurious facilities.
Later this year, she will start her worldwide voyage in the Caribbean where discerning travellers can escape for some much-needed sunshine in hotspots such as St Barts and St Martin. She is even open for yachting vacations over Christmas and the New Year in the superyacht hub of Antigua.
The next stop on her worldwide voyage will be the South Pacific, home to day-dreamy destinations such as Tahiti and Fiji. Her 24-month-long adventure will then conclude in the far-flung waters of Australia and New Zealand, which are rarely visited by motor yachts of DENIKI’s calibre.
Wherever DENIKI travels, charterers will be able to take in views of their surrounds from a variety of alluring deck areas
Wherever DENIKI travels, charterers will be able to take in views of their surrounds from a variety of deck areas. Sure to be the hub of any yacht charter is the sundeck, primed with a forward-facing Jacuzzi and the premier attraction – a huge waterbed that serves as an oversized sunning station.
Casual lunches can be served here too in a shaded seating area, and there is also a large bar where refreshing drinks can be enjoyed. Opportunities for wining and dining continue onto the upper deck aft below where a large table can host the entire charter party for delicious al fresco meals.
Another outdoor space popular among charterers is the swim platform as it gives easy access into the ocean as well as to the excellent collection of water toys. Guests can pick from the likes of WaveRunners, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks for hours of on-the-water fun and exploration.
Active guests can also keep up their fitness regimes in the gymnasium and, after a heavy work out, an indulgent relaxation session awaits in the sauna and steam room.
The skylounge boasts golden Doric columns, rich chocolate-covered sofas and a mosaic-topped bar for a sensuous yet laidback feel
The interior aboard luxury yacht DENIKI will likewise wow all those who step aboard with its eclectic and bold design. Oriental and classic styles unite in the main salon, which features a sumptuous lounge, a formal dining setup and access onto a heated terrace aft.
On the deck above, the skylounge boasts golden Doric columns, rich chocolate-covered sofas and a mosaic-topped bar for a sensuous yet laidback feel ideal for family gatherings and winding down.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five cabins, including a full beam master suite, three double cabins and a twin cabin. In total, the motor yacht can sleep 10 guests on a charter vacation.
For more details on M/Y DENIKI, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all superyachts for charter.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.