The 19m/62ft luxury yacht ‘Ocean View’ from Sunreef Yachts will be available for charter in Tahiti and other exotic islands in French Polynesia this winter.
An incredible performance, luxe outdoor areas and an array of leisure facilities make Ocean View a top choice for a once-in-a-lifetime South Pacific yacht charter.
Launched by Sunreef Yachts in 2014, she has been maintained to the highest standards and offers incredible attention to detail and a holistic approach to charter vacations.
The focus on health and wellbeing begins with her crew. Captain Pawel is a fully certified kitesurfing instructor, so charterers can pick up a new skill while on vacation in Tahiti.
The two stewardesses are then trained chefs with qualifications in yoga and passions for meditation and healthy eating. As a result, vegetarians and vegan will be in good hands.
But no matter what your dietary requirements are, al fresco dining is possible on both the main deck aft and the flybridge. These outdoor areas also feature places to lay back and bask in the sunshine or enjoy a refreshing drink in the shade with friends and family.
Ocean View offers incredible attention to detail and a holistic approach to charter vacations
Inside charter yacht Ocean View, guests will instantly feel at sea thanks to the harmonious environment. This has been created by bringing together natural textures and ambient lighting. Plus, skylights and large windows ensure those on board remain constantly connected with the ocean.
A sociable main salon invites guests to relax while catching up on the day’s activities and, at night, they can retreat into one of three en-suite cabins. These include a master suite with a private seating area and two double cabins. Up to six guests can sleep on board the luxury catamaran in total.
Other highlights include the extensive water toy collection. Active guests will love trying out the SEABOBs, paddleboards, water skis, wakeboards and snorkelling and scuba diving gear, which are perfect for discovering the marine-rich waters of French Polynesia.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...