The 19m/62ft luxury yacht ‘Ocean View’ from Sunreef Yachts will be available for charter in Tahiti and other exotic islands in French Polynesia this winter.
An incredible performance, luxe outdoor areas and an array of leisure facilities make Ocean View a top choice for a once-in-a-lifetime South Pacific yacht charter.
Launched by Sunreef Yachts in 2014, she has been maintained to the highest standards and offers incredible attention to detail and a holistic approach to charter vacations.
The focus on health and wellbeing begins with her crew. Captain Pawel is a fully certified kitesurfing instructor, so charterers can pick up a new skill while on vacation in Tahiti.
The two stewardesses are then trained chefs with qualifications in yoga and passions for meditation and healthy eating. As a result, vegetarians and vegan will be in good hands.
But no matter what your dietary requirements are, al fresco dining is possible on both the main deck aft and the flybridge. These outdoor areas also feature places to lay back and bask in the sunshine or enjoy a refreshing drink in the shade with friends and family.
Ocean View offers incredible attention to detail and a holistic approach to charter vacations
Inside charter yacht Ocean View, guests will instantly feel at sea thanks to the harmonious environment. This has been created by bringing together natural textures and ambient lighting. Plus, skylights and large windows ensure those on board remain constantly connected with the ocean.
A sociable main salon invites guests to relax while catching up on the day’s activities and, at night, they can retreat into one of three en-suite cabins. These include a master suite with a private seating area and two double cabins. Up to six guests can sleep on board the luxury catamaran in total.
Other highlights include the extensive water toy collection. Active guests will love trying out the SEABOBs, paddleboards, water skis, wakeboards and snorkelling and scuba diving gear, which are perfect for discovering the marine-rich waters of French Polynesia.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed