The recently launched 72m/236ft luxury yacht SOLO from Italian yard Tankoa Yachts will begin her debut charter season this winter in the Caribbean.
Hitting the water in early August, SOLO was one of the most highly anticipated new builds of the summer, and before welcoming her first ever charter guests aboard, she will be making an appearance at the upcoming Monaco Yacht Show held for four days from 26 September.
Attendees at the yachting event will be keen to see how she compares to her predecessor: the popular 69m/277ft charter yacht SUERTE launched by Tankoa Yachts in 2015. But, charterers this winter can be among the first to experience her state-of-the-art amenities and alluring living areas first hand.
The relaxation continues on the deck below, where a large Jacuzzi invites guests to unwind, while an infinity pool takes centre stage on the aft deck. Heading up the health and wellbeing offer, however, is the oversized beach club complete with a sauna, hamman, gym and massage room.
A bar and lounge here also make it possible to chill out by the water’s edge and, as the sun sets, the entire charter party can catch up over a delicious alfresco meal on the upper deck aft.
Charterers who love to host parties will be thrilled with the touch-and-go helipad which transforms into a dance floor, while an extensive water toy collection provides hours of on-the-water fun.
All these outdoor areas flow harmoniously into the Margherita Casprini-designed interior of luxury yacht SOLO, offering even more places for guests to socialise and relax on a private yacht charter.
Sure to be a popular daytime hangout is the sundeck, where guests can take in stunning 360-degree views of the Caribbean
In the main salon, a plush lounge tempts guests to sink into the deep sofas before dinner is served in the formal dining setup forward, looked over by a feature fish tank. After dinner entertainment, however, is best suited to the skylounge with its baby grand piano, sleek bar and club-like feel.
However charterers spend their day aboard the motor yacht, they will be able to retreat into one of six contemporary staterooms, comprised of a master suite with its own private terrace, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins. Up to 12 guests can sleep on board.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...