Presenting an exciting opportunity in some of the most exotic cruising grounds in the South Pacific, the incredible 25m/82ft motor yacht 'Ata Rangi' is a large sportsfisher available for off-shore big-game fishing in Fiji.
Undoubtedly one of the most luxurious sportsfishing superyachts available to charter in the South Pacific, Ata Rangi offers guests the opportunity to indulge in some fishing whilst at the same time enjoying all of the comforts of a modern motor yacht.
Featuring a well-appointed master cabin for the principal charter guest as well as 2 double staterooms which can be easily transformed into twins, the motor yacht is capable of sleeping up to 6 guests whilst away on charter.
With a colorful array of marlin, wahoo fish, and yellow fin tuna fish all popular around the summertime charter season, there is no better time to charter Ata Rangi than right now.
From the wide open sun lounging space stretching forward on the bow to the spacious fishing area situated on the aft, the exterior of superyacht Ata Rangi is perfect for fishers as well as guests simply looking to relax.
Dining alfresco is also possible thanks to a large retractable table which can be made to appear at a moment’s notice. Such a flexible living space ultimately opens up a number of new possibilities to those on board.
Thanks to a tuna tower raised above the upper deck, fishers can remain one step ahead of the game thanks to the birds eye view it provides of the surrounding waters.
Equipped for every kind of fisher, Ata Rangi comes with live bait tanks, an 18ft tender, a deep drop reek navigation system, and four tuna tubes.
Ata Rangi offers guests the opportunity to indulge in some exciting sports fishing whilst at the same time enjoying all of the comforts of a modern superyacht
Boasting an inviting climate the entire year-round, Fiji is a particularly good destination for those looking to indulge in some casual or more active sportsfishing.
Indeed, as well as there being a wide variety of fish to catch, there’s a calming trade wind that blows from June to November to ensure that the atmosphere remains comfortable at all times.
When not out on the water, charter guests will also be able to visit a range of mainland attractions to get a taste of local life.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.