The award-winning 34m/112ft motor yacht SOLIS from Mulder is available this summer for once-in-a-lifetime charter vacations in the wonderfully exotic cruising grounds of Costa Rica and Panama.
Combining alluring outdoor areas, a beach house-style interior and a long list of modern amenities, SOLIS is one of the best charter yachts in her class and, venturing to the rarely traversed waters of Central America over the summer, she is more appealing than ever.
With lush rainforests, incredibly diverse wildlife and idyllic beaches, Costa Rica is the perfect destination for those looking for an off-the-beaten-track charter experience.
Seek out high-altitude hikes, thundering white rapids and sensational surf breaks before indulging in lazy beach days in the secluded Osa Peninsula. This is all why keeping an eye out for howler monkeys, keel-billed toucans, sloths and an incredible array of marine life.
Panama similarly satisfies both thrill-seekers and beach bums. Traverse the man-made marvel of the Panama Canal, discover the dream-like virgin isles of Guna Yala, dive the rainbow reefs of Bocas del Toro, soak up the diverse culture in Panama City and zip through steamy rainforest canopies.
As SOLIS has been designed with outdoor lovers in mind, there are plenty of deck areas on board primed for taking in breath-taking vistas of the region, all while lounging, dining and entertaining. The 2015 Mudler build is, after all, is named after the Latin name for sunshine.
As SOLIS has been designed with outdoor lovers in mind, there are plenty of deck areas primed for taking in breath-taking vistas
The top deck is split into two. A cosy dining area sits under the shade of a radar arch forward while, in the aft section, there is an inviting spa pool and large sunning station. A wooden surround and stools can be added to create a swim-up bar, perfect for kicking back with a cocktail in hand.
But, when removed, the area serves as a space for on-board yoga and a running machine rises from the deck, enabling guests to upkeep their exercise regimes while on a private yacht charter.
Another alfresco dining spot on the main deck aft transforms into an oversized sun pad and, with a wide staircase descending to the swim platform just inches away, the zone can serve as a split-level beach club, ideal for unwinding close to the ocean and accessing the excellent water toy collection.
Charter yacht SOLIS continues to impress inside. Exuding understated luxury and an overpowering sense of tranquillity, the Claydon Reeves-designed interior features organic forms, handsome oak, a neutral colour palette, serene blue accents and huge windows for the utmost natural light.
A sumptuous seating area in the main salon tempts guests to put their feet up before a formal meal is served in the adjoining dining area for the entire charter party. There is even a sleek bar. Be served a drink and enjoy with a loved one on the nearby balcony, which folds down to starboard.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of four staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the lower deck, a main deck VIP suite with an envy-inducing skylight and two twin cabins. In total, the motor yacht can sleep eight guests.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.