The award-winning 34m/112ft motor yacht SOLIS from Mulder is available this summer for once-in-a-lifetime charter vacations in the wonderfully exotic cruising grounds of Costa Rica and Panama.
Combining alluring outdoor areas, a beach house-style interior and a long list of modern amenities, SOLIS is one of the best charter yachts in her class and, venturing to the rarely traversed waters of Central America over the summer, she is more appealing than ever.
With lush rainforests, incredibly diverse wildlife and idyllic beaches, Costa Rica is the perfect destination for those looking for an off-the-beaten-track charter experience.
Seek out high-altitude hikes, thundering white rapids and sensational surf breaks before indulging in lazy beach days in the secluded Osa Peninsula. This is all why keeping an eye out for howler monkeys, keel-billed toucans, sloths and an incredible array of marine life.
Panama similarly satisfies both thrill-seekers and beach bums. Traverse the man-made marvel of the Panama Canal, discover the dream-like virgin isles of Guna Yala, dive the rainbow reefs of Bocas del Toro, soak up the diverse culture in Panama City and zip through steamy rainforest canopies.
As SOLIS has been designed with outdoor lovers in mind, there are plenty of deck areas on board primed for taking in breath-taking vistas of the region, all while lounging, dining and entertaining. The 2015 Mudler build is, after all, is named after the Latin name for sunshine.
As SOLIS has been designed with outdoor lovers in mind, there are plenty of deck areas primed for taking in breath-taking vistas
The top deck is split into two. A cosy dining area sits under the shade of a radar arch forward while, in the aft section, there is an inviting spa pool and large sunning station. A wooden surround and stools can be added to create a swim-up bar, perfect for kicking back with a cocktail in hand.
But, when removed, the area serves as a space for on-board yoga and a running machine rises from the deck, enabling guests to upkeep their exercise regimes while on a private yacht charter.
Another alfresco dining spot on the main deck aft transforms into an oversized sun pad and, with a wide staircase descending to the swim platform just inches away, the zone can serve as a split-level beach club, ideal for unwinding close to the ocean and accessing the excellent water toy collection.
Charter yacht SOLIS continues to impress inside. Exuding understated luxury and an overpowering sense of tranquillity, the Claydon Reeves-designed interior features organic forms, handsome oak, a neutral colour palette, serene blue accents and huge windows for the utmost natural light.
A sumptuous seating area in the main salon tempts guests to put their feet up before a formal meal is served in the adjoining dining area for the entire charter party. There is even a sleek bar. Be served a drink and enjoy with a loved one on the nearby balcony, which folds down to starboard.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of four staterooms, including a full-beam master suite on the lower deck, a main deck VIP suite with an envy-inducing skylight and two twin cabins. In total, the motor yacht can sleep eight guests.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed