Bringing plenty of cool to Australia, the 34m/112ft motor yacht AKIKO will be available to charter in the Kimberleys this summer.
Perfect for the rugged and naturally beautiful coastline of the Kimberleys, AKIKO boasts a vast amount of exterior space as well as a series of entertaining features for charter guests to take advantage of.
Chief amongst these features is an outdoor gymnasium as well as an open plan layout which makes for a welcoming environment for parties to return to after soaking up the sun the whole day through.
Capable of sleeping up to 10 guests across 5 cabins, AKIKO won the award for ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Below 500GT’ following her delivery, a distinction which is well deserved and speaks to her incredible qualities.
Carrying all of the necessary tenders to explore the Kimberleys in both style and comfort, superyacht AKIKO is able to transport her guests to all of the most exciting riverways and aboriginal sites.
Likewise, her draft allows her to access all of the best beaches and fishing spots, providing her with an edge sure to tempt discerning charter guests.
Of course, it’s possible to keep things simple and head out for a spot of swimming in the protected beaches and fresh water lagoons which can be found around the cruising grounds.
Defined by her singular looking exterior, the effortlessly cool superyacht AKIKO is perfect for experiencing the very best cruising grounds Australia has to offer
Designed in house at Alloy Yachts, the interior of superyacht AKIKO is refreshingly modern and promises to make guests feel instantly at home in both the social and private spaces during their yacht charter.
The main salon is particularly attractive, with the airy arrangement allowing those on board to dine or drink cocktails in a totally calming ambience.
Following her time in Australia, AKIKO will be heading to the South Pacific for charter guests to make use of her in the fascinating cruising grounds of Papua New Guinea.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed