The newly launched 55m/180ft motor yacht LILI is available for charter this winter in the incredible cruising grounds of Thailand.
Launched last summer, LILI was one of the top launches of 2017 and, after a debut charter season in Norway, she is switching Europe’s dramatic fjords for the exotic scenery and sun-kissed beaches of South East Asia.
Part of Amels’ 180 Limited Edition series, she has been specifically customised to fulfil the needs of a modern day charter party with world renowned designer Tim Heywood behind her graceful exterior lines and unique ‘castle tan’ hull colour.
A charter vacation in Thailand can take discerning travellers southwards from Phuket, dubbed as ‘the Pearl of the Andaman’, to countless beautiful islands offering jungle-clad interiors, footprint-free beaches, crystal clear waters and rainbow-hued coral reef.
There could be no better way to explore these far-flung waters than aboard a charter yacht such as LILI. All the breath-taking landscapes can be taken in while experiencing the delights of her ultra-luxe deck spaces and tranquil interior.
All the breath-taking landscapes can be taken in while experiencing the delights of LILI's ultra-luxe deck spaces and tranquil interior
For the very best in outdoor living, head to the extended sundeck. Relax on oversized sunpads, take a dip in the four-metre-long pool, sip cocktails at the bar, enjoy a delicious alfresco meal and watch a movie under the stars thanks to the outdoor cinema setup.
Get closer to the glittering Thai waters in the beach club, which comes complete with a steam room. Try out the flotilla of water toys or work out in the main deck gym before heading back here to indulge in some much-deserved relaxation.
Opportunities to unwind and host gatherings continue into the interior of luxury yacht LILI. Light, airy and impossibly chic, designer Laura Sessa has created a truly exceptional retreat with a neutral colour palette enlivened with dark wood accents and pops of blues.
Unusually, the master suite stretches across the entire upper deck. There is even a 180-degree terrace with a dining table, sun loungers and shade. The principal charterer can revel in the privacy this space offers or invite guests up to join them if company is desired.
The other five staterooms include a VIP suite with a fold-down balcony on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, the motor yacht can accommodate 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.