The newly launched 55m/180ft motor yacht LILI is available for charter this winter in the incredible cruising grounds of Thailand.
Launched last summer, LILI was one of the top launches of 2017 and, after a debut charter season in Norway, she is switching Europe’s dramatic fjords for the exotic scenery and sun-kissed beaches of South East Asia.
Part of Amels’ 180 Limited Edition series, she has been specifically customised to fulfil the needs of a modern day charter party with world renowned designer Tim Heywood behind her graceful exterior lines and unique ‘castle tan’ hull colour.
A charter vacation in Thailand can take discerning travellers southwards from Phuket, dubbed as ‘the Pearl of the Andaman’, to countless beautiful islands offering jungle-clad interiors, footprint-free beaches, crystal clear waters and rainbow-hued coral reef.
There could be no better way to explore these far-flung waters than aboard a charter yacht such as LILI. All the breath-taking landscapes can be taken in while experiencing the delights of her ultra-luxe deck spaces and tranquil interior.
All the breath-taking landscapes can be taken in while experiencing the delights of LILI's ultra-luxe deck spaces and tranquil interior
For the very best in outdoor living, head to the extended sundeck. Relax on oversized sunpads, take a dip in the four-metre-long pool, sip cocktails at the bar, enjoy a delicious alfresco meal and watch a movie under the stars thanks to the outdoor cinema setup.
Get closer to the glittering Thai waters in the beach club, which comes complete with a steam room. Try out the flotilla of water toys or work out in the main deck gym before heading back here to indulge in some much-deserved relaxation.
Opportunities to unwind and host gatherings continue into the interior of luxury yacht LILI. Light, airy and impossibly chic, designer Laura Sessa has created a truly exceptional retreat with a neutral colour palette enlivened with dark wood accents and pops of blues.
Unusually, the master suite stretches across the entire upper deck. There is even a 180-degree terrace with a dining table, sun loungers and shade. The principal charterer can revel in the privacy this space offers or invite guests up to join them if company is desired.
The other five staterooms include a VIP suite with a fold-down balcony on the main deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck. In total, the motor yacht can accommodate 12 guests on a luxury yacht charter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...