The 59m/194ft superyacht SENSES from Fr Schweers Shipyard is available for charter in exotic South Pacific destinations such as Fiji and Tahiti throughout 2018.
A 6,000 nautical mile range, an unrivalled water sports package and a sumptuous Philippe Starck interior make SENSES perfect for long-distance, off-the-beaten-track cruising. Indeed, there could be no finer choice for cruising the wonderfully remote waters of the South Pacific.
With tropical sunshine, palm-fringed beaches, azure waters and friendly people whose traditions date back centuries, paradise is to be found among the 7,500 heavenly islands of the region while undertaking a once-in-a-lifetime private yacht charter.
There’s more here than just idyllic shores and secluded beaches, however. Yacht-goers can snorkel rainbow-hued reefs, scuba dive with manta rays, hike verdant valleys, kayak through mangrove-flanked lagoons and discover diverse island cultures.
From the cascading waterfalls and blue lagoons of Fiji to the reef-fringed luxury playgrounds of Tahiti and Bora Bora to the spectacularly unspoilt and action-packed Solomon Islands, there is an island-chain to suit the desires of you and your charter party.
For help deciding where to cruise in the region, our article - How to Choose a South Pacific Island for Your Luxury Yacht Charter - will be sure to offer assistance.
With tropical sunshine, palm-fringed beaches, azure waters and friendly people whose traditions date back centuries, paradise is to be found in the South Pacific
Across the yacht’s six decks are a choice of luxe areas designed for relaxation and entertainment. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, enjoy delicious alfresco meals with the entire charter party, lay back on sunpads in the glorious sunshine and sip cocktails in chic seating areas.
The expansive deck space means there is plenty of room for the huge water toy inventory. Have hours of fun on the water with Waverunners, jet skis, diving gear, kitesurfs, kayaks, a jetpack and jet-lev and much more.
Contemporary and understated, the interior provides the very best in barefoot luxury. The opportunities for socialising, relaxing and dining continue with huge windows allowing charterers to keep in constant connection with their cruising grounds.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of six cabins, including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins, three twin cabins and a convertible office. In total, the expedition yacht can sleep 12 guests and there is also an on-board gym and dedicated massage area.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed