Be the first to enjoy the charms of the 30m/98ft motor yacht SHADOW now that’s she officially a part of the charter fleet.
Delivered from Italian shipyard Tecnomar in 2013, SHADOW will certainly have been on many discerning travellers ‘charter wishlist’.
Indeed, with a range of communal spaces spread across her exterior, and plenty of exciting features found around her interior, she is the perfect choice for a getaway with friends and family.
Now available to charter for the first time, those who step on board this year will be the first to familiarize themselves with all that she has to offer.
What features does superyacht SHADOW have?
As a distinctly modern motor yacht, SHADOW boasts all of the most desirable assets. From a large Jacuzzi on the bow, to a fully-equipped bar located on the sundeck, guests will be able to relax in style and enjoy their surroundings in complete comfort.
The contemporary interior also promises to impress those on board, with a range of sleek finishings producing a wholly calming effect.
In terms of accommodation, there is a generously proportioned master cabin for the principal guest as well as a VIP cabin and 2 doubles. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Exuding sophistication, superyacht SHADOW is the perfect choice for charter guests looking to experience something totally new
Where is superyacht SHADOW available to charter?
With each of these destinations offering a wealth of exciting opportunities, you can be assured of discovering something unforgettable no matter where and when you step on board SHADOW.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed