Offering an unmissable reduction for charter vacations taking place between January 10-17th in Thailand, the 41m/135ft motor yacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ offers a fantastic way of getting the year off to a great start.
A masterpiece in contemporary design, superyacht Ocean Emerald is truly unlike anything else currently on the water.
The sister ship to the similarly eye-catching 41m/135ft luxury yacht ‘Ocean Pearl’ and the 41m/135ft motor yacht ‘Ocean Sapphire’, Ocean Emerald has earned plenty of praise for her innovative and space-maximizing design.
Now offering guests the opportunity to enjoy her at a reduced rate, those on board will be able to make use of her magnificent communal and guest spaces.
With all of this in mind, there has never been a better time to experience this motor yacht in suitably cruising grounds.
Beautiful on the inside
Designed by the forward thinking minds at British agency Foster & Partners, the interior of superyacht Ocean Emerald boasts a refreshing collection of social areas.
No doubt the crowning accomplishment of these is the main salon which is finished in bright white and yellow furnishings.
Besides the large master cabin positioned on the main deck, up to 12 guests can be accommodated across 2 VIP suites and 2 doubles,which can be transformed into twins, during a private charter vacation.
Impressively futuristic, superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ offers a revolutionary charter experience
And the out…
The exterior of superyacht Ocean Emerald has also received the masterful touch of Foster & Partners, and is particularly good for the exotic cruising grounds of Thailand.
Indeed, the well-positioned collection of furnishings mean that it’s possible to relax and take in the sights in style. The Jacuzzi on the bow is also a highlight sure to be appreciated by the discerning charter guests who step on board.
Whilst guests can get to and from Ocean Emerald on board large tenders, they’ll be able to play on the water with Jet Skis and wakeboards.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Ocean Emerald, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Thailand.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.