Offering an unmissable reduction for charter vacations taking place between January 10-17th in Thailand, the 41m/135ft motor yacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ offers a fantastic way of getting the year off to a great start.
A masterpiece in contemporary design, superyacht Ocean Emerald is truly unlike anything else currently on the water.
The sister ship to the similarly eye-catching 41m/135ft luxury yacht ‘Ocean Pearl’ and the 41m/135ft motor yacht ‘Ocean Sapphire’, Ocean Emerald has earned plenty of praise for her innovative and space-maximizing design.
Now offering guests the opportunity to enjoy her at a reduced rate, those on board will be able to make use of her magnificent communal and guest spaces.
With all of this in mind, there has never been a better time to experience this motor yacht in suitably cruising grounds.
Beautiful on the inside
Designed by the forward thinking minds at British agency Foster & Partners, the interior of superyacht Ocean Emerald boasts a refreshing collection of social areas.
No doubt the crowning accomplishment of these is the main salon which is finished in bright white and yellow furnishings.
Besides the large master cabin positioned on the main deck, up to 12 guests can be accommodated across 2 VIP suites and 2 doubles,which can be transformed into twins, during a private charter vacation.
Impressively futuristic, superyacht ‘Ocean Emerald’ offers a revolutionary charter experience
And the out…
The exterior of superyacht Ocean Emerald has also received the masterful touch of Foster & Partners, and is particularly good for the exotic cruising grounds of Thailand.
Indeed, the well-positioned collection of furnishings mean that it’s possible to relax and take in the sights in style. The Jacuzzi on the bow is also a highlight sure to be appreciated by the discerning charter guests who step on board.
Whilst guests can get to and from Ocean Emerald on board large tenders, they’ll be able to play on the water with Jet Skis and wakeboards.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Ocean Emerald, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in Thailand.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...