The magnificent 73m/240ft luxury yacht TITANIA is available for charter this winter in the exciting cruising grounds of Cuba.
Designed for an effortless indoor-outdoor lifestyle, TITANIA is one of the most distinctive yachts on the charter market. Launched by Lurssen in 2006, she underwent a stunning refit in 2012 and is now one of the rare superyachts offering charter vacations in Cuba.
The most fascinating country in the Caribbean, Cuba is slowly gaining popularity as a luxury yachting destination, and is ideally suited to discerning travellers looking to escape the crowds and sample a heady mix of faded colonial cities, revolutionary politics and alluring beaches.
Indeed, as vintage Cadillacs roar through cities pulsating with salsa rhythms and horses and carts clatter through the countryside, turquoise waters lap impossibly white sands and wildlife-rich rainforests of the interior invite adventure.
Whether being wowed by the vibrant capital of Havana, lazing on the sandy coast of Guardalavaca or exploring the Jardines del Rey archipelago, a 200-mile-long stretch of idyllic cays, guests will be treated to unparalleled levels of luxury aboard motor yacht TITANIA.
However you wish to spend your time in Cuba, TITANIA will be able to treat guests to unparalleled levels of luxury
Take in wonderful panoramas of the island-nation while indulging in her outdoor delights. After working out in the glass-enclosed sundeck gym, unwind in an alfresco lounging area, cool down in the upper deck pool or get closer to the waters in the luxe beach club.
Hours of fun can be spent on the water thanks to a treasure chest of the latest water toys. Pick from sailing dinghies, jet skis, SeaBobs, diving equipment, paddle boards and an inflatable water slide, trampoline and climbing frame.
Pampering sessions, meanwhile, are possible in the dedicated spa room. Thanks to a resident beauty and massage therapist, a whole range of treatments are available on a private yacht charter.
There is also no end of opportunities for getting together with family and friends. Catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious dinner in one of the alfresco dining options or head inside where spacious entertainment areas combine with intimate nooks.
Classical styling throughout the interior creates a sumptuous atmosphere which is at once grand and inviting. This includes the seven staterooms, comprised of two master suites, a VIP cabin and four doubles, all with marble bathrooms and the latest entertainment facilities.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include an elevator that runs from the lower deck to the sundeck, a personal trainer, status as an accredited RYA training centre and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...