The magnificent 73m/240ft luxury yacht TITANIA is available for charter this winter in the exciting cruising grounds of Cuba.
Designed for an effortless indoor-outdoor lifestyle, TITANIA is one of the most distinctive yachts on the charter market. Launched by Lurssen in 2006, she underwent a stunning refit in 2012 and is now one of the rare superyachts offering charter vacations in Cuba.
The most fascinating country in the Caribbean, Cuba is slowly gaining popularity as a luxury yachting destination, and is ideally suited to discerning travellers looking to escape the crowds and sample a heady mix of faded colonial cities, revolutionary politics and alluring beaches.
Indeed, as vintage Cadillacs roar through cities pulsating with salsa rhythms and horses and carts clatter through the countryside, turquoise waters lap impossibly white sands and wildlife-rich rainforests of the interior invite adventure.
Whether being wowed by the vibrant capital of Havana, lazing on the sandy coast of Guardalavaca or exploring the Jardines del Rey archipelago, a 200-mile-long stretch of idyllic cays, guests will be treated to unparalleled levels of luxury aboard motor yacht TITANIA.
However you wish to spend your time in Cuba, TITANIA will be able to treat guests to unparalleled levels of luxury
Take in wonderful panoramas of the island-nation while indulging in her outdoor delights. After working out in the glass-enclosed sundeck gym, unwind in an alfresco lounging area, cool down in the upper deck pool or get closer to the waters in the luxe beach club.
Hours of fun can be spent on the water thanks to a treasure chest of the latest water toys. Pick from sailing dinghies, jet skis, SeaBobs, diving equipment, paddle boards and an inflatable water slide, trampoline and climbing frame.
Pampering sessions, meanwhile, are possible in the dedicated spa room. Thanks to a resident beauty and massage therapist, a whole range of treatments are available on a private yacht charter.
There is also no end of opportunities for getting together with family and friends. Catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious dinner in one of the alfresco dining options or head inside where spacious entertainment areas combine with intimate nooks.
Classical styling throughout the interior creates a sumptuous atmosphere which is at once grand and inviting. This includes the seven staterooms, comprised of two master suites, a VIP cabin and four doubles, all with marble bathrooms and the latest entertainment facilities.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include an elevator that runs from the lower deck to the sundeck, a personal trainer, status as an accredited RYA training centre and Zero Speed Stabilizers.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.