The 90m/295ft motor yacht ‘Lauren L’ is available for charter this winter in the incredible South East Asian destinations of Vietnam and the Philippines.
Spanning 90 metres in length, Lauren L is teaming with luxurious facilities, expansive entertainment areas and no-end of style. She is one of the few luxury yachts of her size available for charter in the exotic waters of South East Asia this winter and is an exceptional option for cruising in the region.
Yachts of Lauren L’s calibre rarely visit Vietnam but, loaded with historic interest, majestic mountains and national parks, ravishing sandy beaches and fascinating cities, the country is well worth a visit.
Unforgettable experiences include exploring the surreal seascape of limestone islands in Halong Bay, cruising the Khanh Hoa province with its deep lagoons and sun-kissed beaches, and diving and snorkelling in the marine-rich waters of the dazzling Con Dao islands.
Island-hopping adventures, meanwhile, are to be had in the picture-perfect archipelago of the Philippines and, with more than 7,000 islands to choose from, there’s one for every taste.
Those with a sense of adventure will also be at home here. Surfing breaks foam on both coasts, there are no-end of dive sites to choose from, northern Palawan is perfect for sea kayaking and Boracay is a world-class kiteboarding destination while, on land, trekking opportunities through rice terraces abound.
But, wherever you cruise aboard luxury yacht Lauren L, she will be able to fulfil all the wishes of you and your charter party which, with 20 sophisticated staterooms on board, can tally up to 36 guests.
For daytime relaxation on your yacht charter, head to the sundeck where a Jacuzzi, ample seating, sun loungers and a shaded bar await your discovery. Guests can then continue to wind down in the large spa, equipped with a beauty salon, steam room, sauna, and aromatherapy and massage rooms.
After a day at sea, guests can then catch up over a delicious alfresco meal on the upper deck aft. This area can, in fact, host up to 48 guests for formal dinners and, if you desire an even larger event charter, up to 300 guests can be invited on board for a glitzy party.
Lauren L is one of the few charter yachts available in South East Asia this winter but is an exceptional option for cruising the exotic region
For a refined yet laidback atmosphere, head into the main salon where intimate seating areas are joined by a full bar and grand piano. This is the perfect atmosphere to enjoy a nightcap.
The principal charterer can then retreat to a 110-square-metre suite. A haven of peace and tranquillity, it includes a private office and its own balcony. The other cabins, meanwhile, boast similar classic styling and much attention to detail.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a touch-and-go helipad, a conference room and library, a playroom for children and a line-up of the latest water toys. Pick from WaveRunners, SeaBobs, a Flyboard and an inflatable water slide.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed