The newly refitted 35m/118ft luxury yacht ZULU from Inace is available for charter at iconic Mediterranean events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival in May 2018.
Originally launched by Inace, the 2009-build underwent a five-metre extension two years ago and is now fresh from a 2017 refit. This involved the transformation of her interior by top Italian design firm Pastrovich.
Expansive outdoor areas mean there is plenty of space for hosting large parties on board, no matter whether it’s for watching the thrilling Formula One action or throwing a glitzy A-list soirée.
The newly lengthened aft deck is an ideal place to welcome guests aboard and serve cocktails, while the sundeck is a prime viewing platform complete with a bar, Jacuzzi and ample seating.
More intimate dining experiences can be held on the bohemian-style upper deck aft, which is also home to a plush alfresco lounge, and there is a spacious swim platform for those who want to get closer to the sparkling waters of the region.
Step inside charter yacht ZULU and be wowed by her original new look interior. An eclectic mix of furnishings, fabrics and fixtures has created an Aladdin’s cave of wonders which is modern, fresh and extremely inviting.
Guests can get-together in the main salon’s lounge, equipped with deep sofas, as well as the adjoining formal dining area. Or, the socializing can continue in the skylounge where sumptuous seating and a huge TV screen is joined by quirky art pieces, a desk and a drinks cabinet.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the expedition yacht.
When not entertaining, there are plenty of opportunities on board for relaxation and an extensive water toy collection ensures there will never be a dull moment while on a yachting vacation.
There is plenty of space for hosting large parties, whether it’s for watching the thrilling Formula One action or throwing a glitzy A-list soiree
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...