The newly refitted 35m/118ft luxury yacht ZULU from Inace is available for charter at iconic Mediterranean events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival in May 2018.
Originally launched by Inace, the 2009-build underwent a five-metre extension two years ago and is now fresh from a 2017 refit. This involved the transformation of her interior by top Italian design firm Pastrovich.
Expansive outdoor areas mean there is plenty of space for hosting large parties on board, no matter whether it’s for watching the thrilling Formula One action or throwing a glitzy A-list soirée.
The newly lengthened aft deck is an ideal place to welcome guests aboard and serve cocktails, while the sundeck is a prime viewing platform complete with a bar, Jacuzzi and ample seating.
More intimate dining experiences can be held on the bohemian-style upper deck aft, which is also home to a plush alfresco lounge, and there is a spacious swim platform for those who want to get closer to the sparkling waters of the region.
Step inside charter yacht ZULU and be wowed by her original new look interior. An eclectic mix of furnishings, fabrics and fixtures has created an Aladdin’s cave of wonders which is modern, fresh and extremely inviting.
Guests can get-together in the main salon’s lounge, equipped with deep sofas, as well as the adjoining formal dining area. Or, the socializing can continue in the skylounge where sumptuous seating and a huge TV screen is joined by quirky art pieces, a desk and a drinks cabinet.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the expedition yacht.
When not entertaining, there are plenty of opportunities on board for relaxation and an extensive water toy collection ensures there will never be a dull moment while on a yachting vacation.
There is plenty of space for hosting large parties, whether it’s for watching the thrilling Formula One action or throwing a glitzy A-list soiree
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...