The newly refitted 35m/118ft luxury yacht ZULU from Inace is available for charter at iconic Mediterranean events such as the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival in May 2018.
Originally launched by Inace, the 2009-build underwent a five-metre extension two years ago and is now fresh from a 2017 refit. This involved the transformation of her interior by top Italian design firm Pastrovich.
Expansive outdoor areas mean there is plenty of space for hosting large parties on board, no matter whether it’s for watching the thrilling Formula One action or throwing a glitzy A-list soirée.
The newly lengthened aft deck is an ideal place to welcome guests aboard and serve cocktails, while the sundeck is a prime viewing platform complete with a bar, Jacuzzi and ample seating.
More intimate dining experiences can be held on the bohemian-style upper deck aft, which is also home to a plush alfresco lounge, and there is a spacious swim platform for those who want to get closer to the sparkling waters of the region.
Step inside charter yacht ZULU and be wowed by her original new look interior. An eclectic mix of furnishings, fabrics and fixtures has created an Aladdin’s cave of wonders which is modern, fresh and extremely inviting.
Guests can get-together in the main salon’s lounge, equipped with deep sofas, as well as the adjoining formal dining area. Or, the socializing can continue in the skylounge where sumptuous seating and a huge TV screen is joined by quirky art pieces, a desk and a drinks cabinet.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms, including a master suite, a VIP suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins. Up to 10 guests can sleep on board the expedition yacht.
When not entertaining, there are plenty of opportunities on board for relaxation and an extensive water toy collection ensures there will never be a dull moment while on a yachting vacation.
There is plenty of space for hosting large parties, whether it’s for watching the thrilling Formula One action or throwing a glitzy A-list soiree
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...