The 56m/184ft motor yacht ULYSSES is offering an €80,000 reduction on her weekly base rate for charters taking place in the Mediterranean until March 2018.
Launched by Benetti in 2012, ULYSSES is instantly recognisable thanks to her striking jet black hull and contrasting cream superstructure. Jam-packed full of amenities and boasting a lavish interior, she is a perfect choice for cruising in the Mediterranean this winter.
Available in destinations such as the French Riviera and Italy, she presents charterers with an opportunity to swap the winter chill with the more pleasant climes of the Med and avoid the busy crowds associated with the summer season.
Stylishly well-equipped, the spacious decks are bestowed with ample options for relaxing, dining and getting together with friends and family. On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar, indulge in an alfresco feast and, by night, enjoy a movie night under the stars.
A second dining area on the large upper deck aft is ideal for more formal gatherings after enjoying aperitifs and welcome drinks on the main deck aft below.
Retreat into the interior of luxury yacht ULYSSES and immerse yourself in the classical yet opulent atmosphere. A vintage Steinway grand piano and padded bar greets guests entering the main salon, while a regal lounge area with red, damask-patterned sofas invites relaxation.
Jam-packed full of amenities and boasting a lavish interior, ULYSSES is a perfect choice for cruising in the Mediterranean this winter
There is also a plush dining setup, making this space perfect for entertaining on a private yacht charter and, on the deck above, a skylounge serves as another place in which to wind down or socialise with styling similar to that of an English country manor.
However you choose to spend your time aboard the motor yacht, at the end of the day, 12 guests can be accommodated in six staterooms. These include a full-beam master suite with its own office, observation lounge and salon, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two single cabins.
There is also a wide selection of on-board water toys, ranging from water skis, jet skis and wakeboards to stand-up paddle boards, towable toys and snorkelling equipment.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...