The 56m/184ft motor yacht ULYSSES is offering an €80,000 reduction on her weekly base rate for charters taking place in the Mediterranean until March 2018.
Launched by Benetti in 2012, ULYSSES is instantly recognisable thanks to her striking jet black hull and contrasting cream superstructure. Jam-packed full of amenities and boasting a lavish interior, she is a perfect choice for cruising in the Mediterranean this winter.
Available in destinations such as the French Riviera and Italy, she presents charterers with an opportunity to swap the winter chill with the more pleasant climes of the Med and avoid the busy crowds associated with the summer season.
Stylishly well-equipped, the spacious decks are bestowed with ample options for relaxing, dining and getting together with friends and family. On the sundeck, take a dip in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar, indulge in an alfresco feast and, by night, enjoy a movie night under the stars.
A second dining area on the large upper deck aft is ideal for more formal gatherings after enjoying aperitifs and welcome drinks on the main deck aft below.
Retreat into the interior of luxury yacht ULYSSES and immerse yourself in the classical yet opulent atmosphere. A vintage Steinway grand piano and padded bar greets guests entering the main salon, while a regal lounge area with red, damask-patterned sofas invites relaxation.
Jam-packed full of amenities and boasting a lavish interior, ULYSSES is a perfect choice for cruising in the Mediterranean this winter
There is also a plush dining setup, making this space perfect for entertaining on a private yacht charter and, on the deck above, a skylounge serves as another place in which to wind down or socialise with styling similar to that of an English country manor.
However you choose to spend your time aboard the motor yacht, at the end of the day, 12 guests can be accommodated in six staterooms. These include a full-beam master suite with its own office, observation lounge and salon, a VIP suite, two double cabins and two single cabins.
There is also a wide selection of on-board water toys, ranging from water skis, jet skis and wakeboards to stand-up paddle boards, towable toys and snorkelling equipment.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...