Presenting an exciting and unique opportunity, the 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Plan B’ is open for charter vacations in Costa Rica this winter.
Boasting a sea-faring capability which exceeds that of many motor yachts, Plan B is the perfect choice for those setting out to discover far-flung destinations.
Indeed, her hardy-looking exterior is far from misleading- she was once a navy ship that was converted to allow guests to experience more remote regions of the world in outstanding comfort.
Featuring an open-air cinema, a fully-equipped gymnasium, and an impressive water toy collection, not a single luxury was overlooked when she underwent her transformation.
Spending the winter in Central America there has arguably never been a better time or place to escape on board Plan B.
Bearing distinct traces of Manhattan loft design, the interior of superyacht Plan B is finished in a range of neutral textures and decorated with elements of American iconography.
With both a main salon and sky lounge in which to socialise, those on board will find themselves fully entertained well into the night.
Alongside a well-appointed master cabin, the superyacht also includes 4 doubles, 2 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this cabin configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Combining outstanding performance with exceptional comfort, superyacht ‘Plan B’ is perfectly equipped to deliver remarkable charter experiences
When guests aren’t busy indulging themselves in the dedicated massage parlor or eating at the diner-styled dining area, the exterior of superyacht Plan B is sure to keep everyone occupied.
The Jacuzzi situated on the upper deck, for example, provides access to unrestricted views and allows guests to chill out in style. The alfresco dining area on the deck above is another standout section, with an attendant bar serving up refreshments beneath an optional awning.
There’s also an inflatable water slide which can be attached to the sundeck for endless hours of fun.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.