The 40m/130ft motor yacht ‘Far Niente’ from US yard Westport will be based in St Lucia this winter and available for Caribbean yacht charters.
A modern and elegant charter yacht, Far Niente was launched by the US yard in 2014. Although part of Westport’s 130 range, she boasts a number of touches that distinguish her from her sisterships and make her an even more attractive choice for a private yacht charter.
For example, on her foredeck, she features two intimate seating areas where guests can catch up over a morning coffee, enjoy a secluded meal for two, sip cocktails with a small group of friends or pop open a bottle of champagne while watching the sun set over the horizon.
The very best in outdoor living, meanwhile, can be experienced on the sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, feast on a casual lunch under the shade of the radar arch, soak up the sunshine on chaise loungers and unwind in the sumptuous seating area with a drink in hand.
Then catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious alfresco dinner on the main deck aft, where a 10-seater table awaits alongside a bar and built-in sofa for winding down with a nightcap.
Revel in these outdoor offerings while soaking up the beautiful landscapes of St Lucia. Verdant hills roll into dramatic volcanic peaks, palm tree-lined beaches with bone white sand invite yacht-goers ashore and a scattering of elegant eateries and modern harbours add a touch of luxury.
Part of the Windward Islands, St Lucia is within easy reach of the unspoilt islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines, the uninhabited and utterly dreamy Tobago Cays and Dominica, officially dubbed the ‘Nature Isle of the Caribbean’ due to its rich wildlife both on land and under the water.
Opportunities for relaxing and entertaining continue into the modern interior aboard luxury yacht Far Niente. Oak-coloured wall panels and cream and navy blue furnishings combine to create a light, airy and welcoming atmosphere with a hint of classic nautical style.
A sumptuous lounge adjoins a formal dining option in the main salon, while the skylounge on the deck above offers even more seating options as well as a widescreen television and fireplace for a homey, cosy feel.
The styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite, two double cabins, a twin cabin and a cabin that serves as either a twin or double stateroom. This means the motor yacht can sleep up to 10 guests in total.
Verdant hills roll into dramatic volcanic peaks, palm tree-lined beaches invite yacht-goers ashore and a scattering of elegant eateries add a touch of luxury in St Lucia
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.