The 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in the cosmopolitan city of Sydney this winter.
Launched by Oceanfast in 2008, SAHANA is in her best condition yet following an extensive refit in 2015 and is the envy of all who lay eyes on her as she majestically cruises through the iconic Sydney Harbour.
With multiple entertainment areas and room to host up to 70 guests dockside, she provides the ultimate platform for throwing a glittering party. The gap in her calendar this winter means guests will be able to take in Sydney’s world famous New Year's firework display in unrivalled comfort, style and luxury.
Among her open-air social spaces is a large flybridge with a sleek bar, a 10-person, U-shaped lounge area and a sumptuous sunning station. Drinks and canapés can be served as scores of guests get together to celebrate one of the best nights of the whole year.
Meanwhile, on the main deck aft, there is a luxe alfresco dining area. Perhaps charterers would prefer to get out on the water and host a more intimate New Year’s gathering where close family or friends can enjoy a five-star gourmet meal freshly cooked on board.
Opportunities to mingle continue into the sleek interior. Unique touches range from Minotti and B&B Italia furnishings to the luxurious carpets imported from Denmark, and the attention to detail will wow all those who step aboard charter yacht SAHANA.
In the main salon, a Calacatta marble and timber dining table offers a formal dining option and the space leads forward into a welcoming salon with deep sofas and a state-of-the-art widescreen TV.
Up to eight guests can stay on board overnight in one of four staterooms, including a master suite and three double cabins. All staterooms boast the contemporary styling seen throughout the communal areas.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a dual stabilization system for improved comfort at sea, a 50-bottle Vintec red wine fridge and a treasure chest of the latest water toys, including an inflatable pool and scuba diving equipment.
With ample entertainment areas and room to host up to 70 guests, she provides the ultimate platform for throwing a glittering New Year's party
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed