The 62m/203ft superyacht ROMA is available for charter in the French Riviera from 3rd September or in Balearic Islands such as Ibiza from 4th September with a special 10 to 15 percent discount on her weekly base rate.
Attractive exterior lines from award-winning Espen Oeino, an interior defined by its elegant simplicity and ample amenities make RoMa a superb charter choice. With such credentials, her late-summer availability is not expected to last long so act now to experience all she has to offer this September.
Delivered by Viareggio Superyachts in 2010, she looks the part no matter whether docked in iconic port towns along the South of France such as St Tropez and Nice or when cruising the hedonistic isle of Ibiza, summer’s latest superyacht hotspot.
Daytime living on your yacht charter is sure to centre on the sundeck. Take in wonderful views of the region while indulging in her luxurious facilities, including a counter-current pool flanked by oversized sunpads and a glass-topped bar, and a generous line-up of chaise loungers.
Intimate alfresco dinners can be served on the shaded deck below, and loose furniture on the main deck aft is compatible with its function as a sports and relaxation area. Steps lead down from here to the large drop-down swim platform, another one of the impressive highlights aboard superyacht RoMa.
Matching her chic exterior styling, the interior from Newport Yacht Project & Design impresses with its understated luxury. A symphony of light shades and colours create a relaxing ambience enhanced by Madras silks, Townsend leathers, natural stone and pale maple wood.
As well as a sumptuous main salon complete with an onyx bar, lounge and dining area, she features an upper salon and a cinema with fibre-optic stars decorating its walls.
After a day cruising the Mediterranean, guests can retreat into one of six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with an Estremos marble en suite and private dressing room, a VIP stateroom, three double cabins and a twin cabin. Twelve guests can be accommodated in total.
There will certainly never be a dull moment on board this motor yacht. Her water toy collection is jam-packed with the latest offerings on the market, and she is a PADI Superyacht Dive Center, Yacht SCUBA Safety certified and a RYA Certified Personal Water Craft Training Center.
There will certainly never be a dull moment on board RoMa thanks to her treasure chest of the latest water toys
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...