The 27m/90ft motor yacht ‘Laura J’ from Norman J Wright is available for charter year-round in the wonderful waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
Built to traverse to the far reaches of the Australian coastline, Laura J is known for her adventures on the Great Barrier Reef. Launched by Brisbane-based shipyard Norman J Wright in 1989, she was underwent an extensive refit just last year and was restored to like-new condition.
Among her recent upgrades are a new look interior and electrical renovations, and she is a fine choice for discovering Australia’s iconic coral reef. Stretching for more than 2,000 kilometres along the Queensland coast, the world heritage listed site is truly spectacular.
Expect mesmerising reef systems and coral cays, sparkling blue waters and picturesque tropical islands laced with sun-kissed golden beaches. A wealth of activities, from snorkelling and diving to helicopter tours and whale watching, can be enjoyed while based aboard the luxurious motor yacht.
Take in magnificent views of the region from the large cockpit and aft deck. Sip beer here from the on-board tap as you relax with family and friends before venturing down to the swim platform for swimming, fishing, diving and watersports opportunities.
Light and airy, the transformed interior aboard superyacht Laura J is timeless in feel and offers an inviting retreat for those looking for shade and to carry on the on-board entertainment.
A main salon features a sumptuous seating area for relaxation, sipping cocktails or watching television and a forward dining area, which can serve as a place for formal dinner parties or boardroom lunches.
The styling continues into the three staterooms, consisting of a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins and a bunked stateroom. In total, she can accommodate eight guests on a private yacht charter.
As well as fishing rods and reels, and snorkel gear, there are also stand-up paddle boards, a small surf board and a cricket set for shore-side games. Such a selection ensures plenty of on-water entertainment for all ages.
In addition to cruising the Great Barrier, she is available for charter along the Gold Coast during the winter. The star attraction of this stretch of coast is its stunning beaches, particularly Surfers Paradise, but other attractions include ancient rainforest, theme parks, designer shopping and a booming culinary scene.
Laura J is a fine choice for discovering Australia’s iconic coral reef, which stretches for more than 2,000 kilometres along the Queensland coast
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...