Recently refit and joining the charter market just this month, the 28m/92ft luxury yacht 'Silver Mama' is now available for vacations in the waters of New York and the Hamptons.
Perfect for discovering the charms of North America, superyacht Silver Mama has been expertly designed to cruise along coastlines in style.
Indeed, with a shallow draft and an advanced jet propulsion system, the motor yacht boasts a greater freedom when it comes to exploring bays and inlets.
Combining such high performance with outstanding comfort, Silver Mama boasts all-new interior and exterior spaces that are sure to impress the discerning charter guest.
With a number of outdoor seating options available, the exterior of superyacht Silver Mama is well suited to her summer cruising grounds.
More specifically, it couldn’t be easier for guests to appreciate the passing scenery whilst enjoying some refreshments and a spot of alfresco dining.
For the more active charter guests on board, there is also a wide selection of tenders and toys on hand to better access the remote areas around New York and the Hamptons.
Fusing high performance with luxurious comfort, superyacht Silver Mama is the ideal choice for a charter vacation this summer
Totally refreshed, the interior of luxury yacht Silver Mama is defined by its use of modern furnishings and finishings.
The bright and airy main salon, for example, is decorated with a long white sofa and a chic dining table.
Perfect for late night gatherings after a day spent in New York City or the Hamptons, this section of the yacht is sure to be appreciated by those on board.
Along with her well-appointed master cabin, Silver Mama also includes one VIP suite and 2 twins. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Silver Mama, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in North America.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...