Gifted with a truly adventurous spirit, the 35m/113ft motor yacht DREAMTIME is available for memorable charter vacations in the Great Barrier Reef this summer.
One of the most impressive superyachts available for charter in Australia, DREAMTIME boasts an extended flybridge, a contemporary interior, and all of the accessories necessary to enjoy the water in style.
Perhaps most importantly, however, is the fact that the motor yacht possesses a Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority permit.
Allowing her access to the iconic attraction, DREAMTIME is therefore perfect for taking in the natural wonder of the world in unparalleled comfort this summer.
Equipped with a Jacuzzi on the Portuguese bow, a teppanyaki grill on the sundeck, and a large alfresco dining area on the flybridge, the exterior of luxury yacht DREAMTIME satisfies every desire of the modern charter guest.
The perfect surroundings to return to after spending time exploring the reef, the refreshing feel of the outdoor spaces is sure to be appreciated.
Of course, as a motor yacht designed for discovery, DREAMTIME comes with all of the scuba diving equipment necessary for getting up close and personal to the coral. Easily accessed from the swim platform, guests will find themselves transitioning from the water to the exterior in supreme comfort.
Blending high performance with outstanding luxury, DREAMTIME is the perfect superyacht for experiencing the Great Barrier Reef
Finished in a number of light blue tones and textures, the interior of luxury yacht DREAMTIME is as inviting as it is stylish.
Indeed, the turquoise furnishings found in the main salon serve to enliven the social hub of the yacht whilst at the same time lending her a truly unique character.
Besides a generously proportioned master cabin, DREAMTIME also comes with an additional 2 VIP suites and a single cabin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 8 guests during a private yacht charter vacation.
As one of the world’s most exciting yet remote attractions, the Great Barrier Reef is undoubtedly best enjoyed from the comfort superyacht.
Not only does a yacht charter around the Great Barrier Reef offer a greater freedom than boat tours, it also ensures that guests can return to inviting surroundings once they have completed their time underwater.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y DREAMTIME, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter around the Great Barrier Reef.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...