Currently offering 10% off her weekly base rate, the 35m/115ft motor yacht SPIRIT is the ideal choice for those keen to discover the charms of Australia this summer.
Perfectly designed for such beautifully remote cruising grounds, the motor yacht boasts an impressive volume as well as a range of standout features to ensure that guests can discover their destination in both comfort and luxury.
What’s more, with a dedicated dive master and kiteboarding instructor on board, her current rate reduction isn’t the only thing which makes her unmissable this summer.
Allowing guests to get the most out of the inviting Australian climate, the exterior of luxury yacht SPIRIT has been appointed with numerous sunbathing and alfresco dining spots.
Spanning three decks, the outdoor living spaces also include a shaded bar as well as a thoughtfully arranged lounging space at the bow.
Making it even easier to get out and discover the coral and marine life on offer, the main deck has its own hydraulic platform to lower guests into the water with considerable ease.
Escaping to Australia on board superyacht SPIRIT promises to be an entirely unforgettable experience
With an interior volume equal to that of superyachts 10 metres larger than her, SPIRIT treats guests to an inviting environment to return to after a day of exploring in the sun.
Perfectly anticipating the social nature of a yacht charter, the main salon is populated with comfortable furnishings and attached to the formal dining area.
As well as a full-beam Owner’s suite complete with its own private balcony on the upper deck, M/Y SPIRIT also enjoys the addition of 4 doubles, 2 of which can be transformed into twins. Altogether, this allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Of course, what makes chartering superyacht SPIRIT particularly special is her cruising grounds.
Established as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1981, the Great Barrier Reef is truly one of the most unique charter destinations to experience. Indeed, with 3,000 individuals reefs stretching over 2,300km, the attraction is the largest living coral system on earth. To find out more about this iconic destination, be sure to read our feature on Why You Have To Book A Great Barrier Reef Yacht Charter Right Away.
Similarly, the Kimberleys are home to some of the most fantastic coastlines the world over. As a gateway to the outback, there’s also every reason to step onto the mainland of the north west region of Australia.
With this in mind, the hardest thing charter guests will have to decide this summer is which destination they want to discover most.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...