The 40m/130ft sailing yacht ‘Mutiara Laut’ is offering a special all-inclusive rate of $75,000 for a 10-night charter on specific dates in August and September. Available in Indonesia, she will be cruising between the exotic islands of Bali and Komodo.
Translated as Pearl of the Sea, Mutiara Laut replicates the lines of an 18th century North Atlantic schooner but, within, her rich interior radiates traditional Indonesian character and charm for a unique fusion of eclectic Asian and classic European craftsmanship.
This summer, she is offering a spectacular 30% discount on charters taking place between 4th and 14th August (from Bali to Komodo), 16th to 26th August (Komodo to Bali) and 28th August to 7th September (Bali to Komodo).
Known as the Island of the Gods, Bali seduces with its heady blend of beautiful beaches, exquisite temples, tropical scenery and mighty volcanoes, while Komodo is renowned for the three-metre-long lizards that inhabit its rugged hillsides, as well as its coral-rich, pristine waters.
Along the way, encounter a number of breath-taking islands from the world heritage site of Rinca and the Riung Archipelago located off the north coast of Flores to Kelimutu with its mysterious colour-changing crater lakes and Moyo, offering no-end of hiking and diving opportunities.
When on a private yacht charter aboard superyacht Mutiara Laut, take in picturesque landscapes of South East Asia while relaxing on oversized bean bags, sunbathing on sunpads and dining alfresco on five-star cuisine in a large Bimini-covered area.
The interior, meanwhile, is finished in intricate Balinese carvings, local crafts and traditional textiles, and features a spacious main salon complete with state-of-the-art technology and a dining area for 14.
In total, she can sleep up to 18 guests in six double staterooms, four of which can be converted to offer an extra single berth. All en-suites boast beautiful intricate tiling.
Other highlights of the sailing yacht include a dedicated on-board masseuse and an impressive collection of water toys. Plus, scuba diving is available for both certified divers and beginners alike.
The rich interior aboard luxury yacht Mutiara Laut radiates traditional Indonesian character and charm
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...