The 40m/130ft sailing yacht ‘Mutiara Laut’ is offering a special all-inclusive rate of $75,000 for a 10-night charter on specific dates in August and September. Available in Indonesia, she will be cruising between the exotic islands of Bali and Komodo.
Translated as Pearl of the Sea, Mutiara Laut replicates the lines of an 18th century North Atlantic schooner but, within, her rich interior radiates traditional Indonesian character and charm for a unique fusion of eclectic Asian and classic European craftsmanship.
This summer, she is offering a spectacular 30% discount on charters taking place between 4th and 14th August (from Bali to Komodo), 16th to 26th August (Komodo to Bali) and 28th August to 7th September (Bali to Komodo).
Known as the Island of the Gods, Bali seduces with its heady blend of beautiful beaches, exquisite temples, tropical scenery and mighty volcanoes, while Komodo is renowned for the three-metre-long lizards that inhabit its rugged hillsides, as well as its coral-rich, pristine waters.
Along the way, encounter a number of breath-taking islands from the world heritage site of Rinca and the Riung Archipelago located off the north coast of Flores to Kelimutu with its mysterious colour-changing crater lakes and Moyo, offering no-end of hiking and diving opportunities.
When on a private yacht charter aboard superyacht Mutiara Laut, take in picturesque landscapes of South East Asia while relaxing on oversized bean bags, sunbathing on sunpads and dining alfresco on five-star cuisine in a large Bimini-covered area.
The interior, meanwhile, is finished in intricate Balinese carvings, local crafts and traditional textiles, and features a spacious main salon complete with state-of-the-art technology and a dining area for 14.
In total, she can sleep up to 18 guests in six double staterooms, four of which can be converted to offer an extra single berth. All en-suites boast beautiful intricate tiling.
Other highlights of the sailing yacht include a dedicated on-board masseuse and an impressive collection of water toys. Plus, scuba diving is available for both certified divers and beginners alike.
The rich interior aboard luxury yacht Mutiara Laut radiates traditional Indonesian character and charm
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...