The 43m/141ft sailing yacht ‘Bella Ragazza’ is available for charter from July in exotic South East Asian destinations such as Thailand and Indonesia.
A high performance cruising sloop, Bella Ragazza was built by Vitters Shipyard in 2014, bringing to life the beautiful designs of Dubois Naval Architects. She is now offering the amazing opportunity to experience dynamic sailing and the ultimate in luxury in the remote waters of South East Asia.
The region is becoming increasingly popular among yacht-goers and it’s certainly not hard to see why. Lapped by the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea, Thailand’s west coast boasts idyllic white sand beaches, secluded coves fringed by majestic limestone cliffs and pristine off-shore coral reefs.
Heading northwards from here, charterers can encounter the wild beauty of Myanmar, deserted bar the phenomenal diversity of flora and fauna. Likewise, there is much wildlife and many sublime sights to see while island-hopping among the sprawling archipelago of Indonesia.
All the wonderful landscapes can be taken in from the uncluttered decks aboard charter yacht Bella Ragazza. Unwind with a book or get together with friends and family for an alfresco dinner in the aft cockpit, and a drop-down swim platform makes taking a refreshing dip in the sea as easy as possible.
Teak floors and birch furniture and overheads throughout the interior, styled by Rhoades Young Design, create a calm and restful environment. Minimal detailing in brushed stainless steel creates a modern, polished look and panoramic windows flood the surrounds in natural light.
In the full-beam main salon, an L-shaped sofa offers an inviting lounge to port, while an office area with seating options and a desk is located to starboard. Dining is possible aft of this area opposite a cosy snug for quiet contemplation with spectacular sea views.
After a busy day of exploration, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms. A split-level master suite features a separate dressing room and sauna, and the other accommodation aboard the sailing yacht comprises two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Guests will have plenty of chances to make the most of the sparkling waters of the region on their yacht charter thanks to the multitude of on-board water toys. These include Seabob and Bladefish underwater scooters, diving gear, water skis, and towable and inflatable toys.
Bella Regazza is now offering the amazing opportunity to experience dynamic sailing and the ultimate in luxury in the remote waters of South East Asia
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed