The 43m/141ft sailing yacht ‘Bella Ragazza’ is available for charter from July in exotic South East Asian destinations such as Thailand and Indonesia.
A high performance cruising sloop, Bella Ragazza was built by Vitters Shipyard in 2014, bringing to life the beautiful designs of Dubois Naval Architects. She is now offering the amazing opportunity to experience dynamic sailing and the ultimate in luxury in the remote waters of South East Asia.
The region is becoming increasingly popular among yacht-goers and it’s certainly not hard to see why. Lapped by the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea, Thailand’s west coast boasts idyllic white sand beaches, secluded coves fringed by majestic limestone cliffs and pristine off-shore coral reefs.
Heading northwards from here, charterers can encounter the wild beauty of Myanmar, deserted bar the phenomenal diversity of flora and fauna. Likewise, there is much wildlife and many sublime sights to see while island-hopping among the sprawling archipelago of Indonesia.
All the wonderful landscapes can be taken in from the uncluttered decks aboard charter yacht Bella Ragazza. Unwind with a book or get together with friends and family for an alfresco dinner in the aft cockpit, and a drop-down swim platform makes taking a refreshing dip in the sea as easy as possible.
Teak floors and birch furniture and overheads throughout the interior, styled by Rhoades Young Design, create a calm and restful environment. Minimal detailing in brushed stainless steel creates a modern, polished look and panoramic windows flood the surrounds in natural light.
In the full-beam main salon, an L-shaped sofa offers an inviting lounge to port, while an office area with seating options and a desk is located to starboard. Dining is possible aft of this area opposite a cosy snug for quiet contemplation with spectacular sea views.
After a busy day of exploration, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms. A split-level master suite features a separate dressing room and sauna, and the other accommodation aboard the sailing yacht comprises two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Guests will have plenty of chances to make the most of the sparkling waters of the region on their yacht charter thanks to the multitude of on-board water toys. These include Seabob and Bladefish underwater scooters, diving gear, water skis, and towable and inflatable toys.
Bella Regazza is now offering the amazing opportunity to experience dynamic sailing and the ultimate in luxury in the remote waters of South East Asia
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.