The 43m/141ft sailing yacht ‘Bella Ragazza’ is available for charter from July in exotic South East Asian destinations such as Thailand and Indonesia.
A high performance cruising sloop, Bella Ragazza was built by Vitters Shipyard in 2014, bringing to life the beautiful designs of Dubois Naval Architects. She is now offering the amazing opportunity to experience dynamic sailing and the ultimate in luxury in the remote waters of South East Asia.
The region is becoming increasingly popular among yacht-goers and it’s certainly not hard to see why. Lapped by the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea, Thailand’s west coast boasts idyllic white sand beaches, secluded coves fringed by majestic limestone cliffs and pristine off-shore coral reefs.
Heading northwards from here, charterers can encounter the wild beauty of Myanmar, deserted bar the phenomenal diversity of flora and fauna. Likewise, there is much wildlife and many sublime sights to see while island-hopping among the sprawling archipelago of Indonesia.
All the wonderful landscapes can be taken in from the uncluttered decks aboard charter yacht Bella Ragazza. Unwind with a book or get together with friends and family for an alfresco dinner in the aft cockpit, and a drop-down swim platform makes taking a refreshing dip in the sea as easy as possible.
Teak floors and birch furniture and overheads throughout the interior, styled by Rhoades Young Design, create a calm and restful environment. Minimal detailing in brushed stainless steel creates a modern, polished look and panoramic windows flood the surrounds in natural light.
In the full-beam main salon, an L-shaped sofa offers an inviting lounge to port, while an office area with seating options and a desk is located to starboard. Dining is possible aft of this area opposite a cosy snug for quiet contemplation with spectacular sea views.
After a busy day of exploration, guests can retreat into one of five staterooms. A split-level master suite features a separate dressing room and sauna, and the other accommodation aboard the sailing yacht comprises two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Guests will have plenty of chances to make the most of the sparkling waters of the region on their yacht charter thanks to the multitude of on-board water toys. These include Seabob and Bladefish underwater scooters, diving gear, water skis, and towable and inflatable toys.
Bella Regazza is now offering the amazing opportunity to experience dynamic sailing and the ultimate in luxury in the remote waters of South East Asia
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...