The newly launched 50m/164ft luxury yacht ‘Silver Lining’ is the latest addition to the global charter fleet, and will available this summer in destinations along the east coast of North America such as Florida and New England.
Delivered in 2016, Silver Lining belongs to Christensen’s new HV (high volume) series. An exciting addition to the global charter fleet, guests can now experience her luxurious interiors, incredible comfort and chic deck areas for themselves as part of a luxury yacht charter.
In 2016, she made her debut alongside her sistership, the 49m/160ft superyacht CHASSEUR, at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. Both superyachts maintain the recognisable exterior looks for which the US shipyard is renowned but boast enlarged guests areas throughout their interiors.
A collaboration between the owner and the yard’s décor planner Libby Pipher, superyacht Silver Lining features traditional, high-gloss, black walnut woodwork and classical touches for an extremely opulent atmosphere when cruising in Florida or New England.
Highlights include the stunning stonework in the main salon’s entrance, main lobby and en-suite bathrooms, all created at Christensen’s in-house stone workshop. There is also a huge amount of natural light flooding through large windows, another asset associated with the yard.
In the main salon, charterers can host glittering dinner parties in the extravagant dining area, which is looked over by a trio of sparkling chandeliers, before retreating to the sumptuous armchairs aft for a nightcap.
Or, head to the expansive skylounge above for a more laidback but no less lavish setup. Sip cocktails at the long, marble-topped bar, watch a movie on the widescreen TV or play cards at the games table.
Finish off your day in one of six sophisticated staterooms. Stretching across the main deck forward is a full-beam master suite, with an oversized porthole to port and starboard for wonderful ocean views. There is also a full-beam VIP suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Opportunities for relaxing and socialising continue onto the large deck areas. Sure to be the hub of outdoor living is the sundeck. Soak up the beautiful surrounds while unwinding in the Jacuzzi, sunbathe on the surrounding sunpads, and get together with loved ones at the bar and seating area opposite.
Alfresco dining is possible on the upper deck aft, while a secluded lounging area is available on the foredeck. There is also easy access to the swim platform so guests can make the most of the wide selection of on-board water toys.
Opportunities for relaxing and socialising continue onto the large deck areas of superyacht Silver Lining
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed