The 53m/178ft luxury yacht SPIRIT is available this summer for off-the-beaten-track adventures to the wild and wonderful cruising grounds of Alaska.
Launched by Dutch shipyard Amels in 2011, SPIRIT was engineered for worldwide adventures. She is customised to the highest specifications for cruising to the remotest corners of the globe, with unparalleled comfort and style.
After spending last summer in the yachting hotspot of the Mediterranean, she is now taking bookings in the isolated and hauntingly beautiful waters of Alaska, where charterers can expect a spectacular medley of fjords, glaciers and snow-capped mountains.
As well as awe-inspiring landscapes, there is also an incredible array of wildlife. Watch humpback whales breach several feet above the water, pods of orcas majestically cruise by, bald eagles soar overhead and huge brown bears fishing for salmon.
The sundeck aboard charter yacht SPIRIT is perfect for taking in the icy wilderness, while enjoying the utmost luxury. Unwind in the Jacuzzi, grab a freshly grilled snack from the teppanyaki grill, sip cocktails at the granite bar or dine alfresco with friends and family.
Another highlight is the dedicated spa treatment room. After a day of discovery or working out on the gym equipment, indulge in a massage from the on-board therapist. State-of-the-art equipment means you can continue to relax by watching movies on the skylounge’s 85-inch plasma TV.
Styled by Nuvolari & Lenard, the yacht’s Asian-inspired interior combines handsome woods and a neutral colour palette for peace and tranquillity on your private yacht charter. As well as a sumptuous skylounge, there is a welcoming main salon with a large lounge and formal dining option.
The principal charter can retreat to a full-beam master suite, with an office, lounge, walk-in wardrobe and large en-suite bathroom. Also on board are three double cabins and a twin cabin with a Pullman berth.
Equipped with a helipad, the motor yacht enables charterers the chance to explore the giant glaciers by helicopter, with a lunch stop atop a glacier summit. There are also national parks, springs, waterfalls and Tlingit villages to explore in this adventured-filled state of Northwest America.
SPIRIT is customised to the highest specifications for cruising to the remotest corners of the globe, with unparalleled comfort and style
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed