The 37m/122ft luxury yacht DOA has relocated to South East Asia, where she is now available for charters in exotic destinations such as Thailand and Myanmar.
After many seasons in the Mediterranean, DOA is now based in Phuket, and will be cruising the wonderfully diverse waters of the Andaman Sea from the stunning west coast of Thailand to the remote and unexplored shores of Myanmar.
The gateway to the mythical limestone casts of Phang Nga Bay, Phuket is the perfect place to start your South East Asian yacht charter. Be enthralled by the exquisite natural beauty of the Phi Phi Islands, discover the rich underwater world of the Racha islands and relax on Krabi’s pristine Railay Beach.
Visit James Bond Island – named after its starring role in The Man with the Golden Gun – buy local handicrafts from the fisherman’s village of Koh Panyee, see the ancient rock paintings of Khao Khien and sip cocktails at a beachside bar at Ao Nang Bay.
In Myanmar, meanwhile, charterers can go days without passing another vessel. Often deserted bar a phenomenal variety of flora and fauna, the country offers the rare chance to uncover unexplored territory, step aboard uninhabited islands and sunbathe on footprint beaches.
The wonderful landscapes of South East Asia can be taken in from the luxe deck areas of superyacht DOA. Sure to become the hub of outdoor living is her sundeck, where you can unwind in a huge Jacuzzi, be served refreshing drinks at the bar and recline on the expansive array of sunbeds.
Alfresco dining is possible on her main deck aft and the opportunities for entertainment continue into the main salon. With a wrap-around bar, cocktail table and comfortable seating, guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks here before a delicious meal is served in the formal dining area forward.
After a day exploring the sights of the region, guests can retreat into one of five sophisticated staterooms, including a spacious master suite with a self-contained music and entertainment centre, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All staterooms have en-suite bathrooms and up to 10 people can sleep on board during a charter vacation.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a swim platform, ensuring guests have easy access to the crystal clear waters of the region and the wide selection of on board water toys, and gym equipment for keeping up exercise regimes while at sea.
The wonderful landscapes of South East Asia can be taken in from the luxe deck areas of superyacht DOA
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.