The 37m/122ft luxury yacht DOA has relocated to South East Asia, where she is now available for charters in exotic destinations such as Thailand and Myanmar.
After many seasons in the Mediterranean, DOA is now based in Phuket, and will be cruising the wonderfully diverse waters of the Andaman Sea from the stunning west coast of Thailand to the remote and unexplored shores of Myanmar.
The gateway to the mythical limestone casts of Phang Nga Bay, Phuket is the perfect place to start your South East Asian yacht charter. Be enthralled by the exquisite natural beauty of the Phi Phi Islands, discover the rich underwater world of the Racha islands and relax on Krabi’s pristine Railay Beach.
Visit James Bond Island – named after its starring role in The Man with the Golden Gun – buy local handicrafts from the fisherman’s village of Koh Panyee, see the ancient rock paintings of Khao Khien and sip cocktails at a beachside bar at Ao Nang Bay.
In Myanmar, meanwhile, charterers can go days without passing another vessel. Often deserted bar a phenomenal variety of flora and fauna, the country offers the rare chance to uncover unexplored territory, step aboard uninhabited islands and sunbathe on footprint beaches.
The wonderful landscapes of South East Asia can be taken in from the luxe deck areas of superyacht DOA. Sure to become the hub of outdoor living is her sundeck, where you can unwind in a huge Jacuzzi, be served refreshing drinks at the bar and recline on the expansive array of sunbeds.
Alfresco dining is possible on her main deck aft and the opportunities for entertainment continue into the main salon. With a wrap-around bar, cocktail table and comfortable seating, guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks here before a delicious meal is served in the formal dining area forward.
After a day exploring the sights of the region, guests can retreat into one of five sophisticated staterooms, including a spacious master suite with a self-contained music and entertainment centre, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All staterooms have en-suite bathrooms and up to 10 people can sleep on board during a charter vacation.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a swim platform, ensuring guests have easy access to the crystal clear waters of the region and the wide selection of on board water toys, and gym equipment for keeping up exercise regimes while at sea.
The wonderful landscapes of South East Asia can be taken in from the luxe deck areas of superyacht DOA
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.