The 37m/122ft luxury yacht DOA has relocated to South East Asia, where she is now available for charters in exotic destinations such as Thailand and Myanmar.
After many seasons in the Mediterranean, DOA is now based in Phuket, and will be cruising the wonderfully diverse waters of the Andaman Sea from the stunning west coast of Thailand to the remote and unexplored shores of Myanmar.
The gateway to the mythical limestone casts of Phang Nga Bay, Phuket is the perfect place to start your South East Asian yacht charter. Be enthralled by the exquisite natural beauty of the Phi Phi Islands, discover the rich underwater world of the Racha islands and relax on Krabi’s pristine Railay Beach.
Visit James Bond Island – named after its starring role in The Man with the Golden Gun – buy local handicrafts from the fisherman’s village of Koh Panyee, see the ancient rock paintings of Khao Khien and sip cocktails at a beachside bar at Ao Nang Bay.
In Myanmar, meanwhile, charterers can go days without passing another vessel. Often deserted bar a phenomenal variety of flora and fauna, the country offers the rare chance to uncover unexplored territory, step aboard uninhabited islands and sunbathe on footprint beaches.
The wonderful landscapes of South East Asia can be taken in from the luxe deck areas of superyacht DOA. Sure to become the hub of outdoor living is her sundeck, where you can unwind in a huge Jacuzzi, be served refreshing drinks at the bar and recline on the expansive array of sunbeds.
Alfresco dining is possible on her main deck aft and the opportunities for entertainment continue into the main salon. With a wrap-around bar, cocktail table and comfortable seating, guests can enjoy pre-dinner drinks here before a delicious meal is served in the formal dining area forward.
After a day exploring the sights of the region, guests can retreat into one of five sophisticated staterooms, including a spacious master suite with a self-contained music and entertainment centre, two double cabins and two twin cabins. All staterooms have en-suite bathrooms and up to 10 people can sleep on board during a charter vacation.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a swim platform, ensuring guests have easy access to the crystal clear waters of the region and the wide selection of on board water toys, and gym equipment for keeping up exercise regimes while at sea.
The wonderful landscapes of South East Asia can be taken in from the luxe deck areas of superyacht DOA
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...