The 49m/161ft luxury yacht TELEOST is available for charter in the exotic cruising grounds of Costa Rica and Panama from 1st February 2017 without delivery fees.
A 1998 Feadship-delivery, TELEOST has been lovingly maintained and updated, ensuring she is in optimal condition for a private yacht charter and, after spending the holidays in the Caribbean, she will head to the exciting waters of Costa Rica and Panama in the New Year.
Remote and unspoilt, the cruising grounds of Costa Rica offer an incredible array of wildlife above and below the water, dramatic vistas of mountain ranges and volcanoes, and gorgeous sun-kissed beaches lapped by glittering azure seas.
Panama, meanwhile, boasts delights such as the San Blas Islands on its Caribbean side, with 380 islands and cays to discover, most of which are uninhabited. The Coiba National Park, however, borders the Pacific Ocean and has UNESCO World Heritage status.
All these spectacular destinations can be taken in from the sundeck aboard charter yacht TELEOST. Primed for outdoor living, the sundeck features a Jacuzzi, sleek bar and a multitude of sunning opportunities that flood onto the upper deck aft below.
Alfresco dining can be enjoyed on the main deck aft, which makes a perfect setting for catching up on the day’s activities while the sun sets over the horizon, and the expansive swim platform makes accessing the glittering waters of the region as easy as possible.
Fresh from a 2013 update, the interior of superyacht TELEOST is defined by classic mahogany wall panels and beautiful silk furnishings for an elegant, welcoming and sophisticated atmosphere in which to spend your charter vacation.
After a busy day exploring Central America, charter guests can retreat into one of five luxuriously appointed staterooms, including a master suite with its own private lounge, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a fantastic on-board chef, extremely child-friendly credentials, and a brilliant selection of the water toys such as Jet Skis, sea scooters, a windsurfer, kayaks, an inflatable water slide, and snorkelling and scuba diving equipment.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.