New to the charter scene, the 26m/86ft luxury yacht ‘Mystic Tide’ from Nordhavn is available for bookings throughout the magical cruising grounds of Australia and the South Pacific.
A go-anywhere explorer, Mystic Tide is designed to accommodate the most discerning travellers, with a range of 3,000 nautical miles, state-of-the-art facilities, and luxurious spaces inside and out.
Based in Cairns, she is located on the doorstop of the Great Barrier Reef, the world’s largest and most diverse coral ecosystem, but she can travel further afield to the idyllic Whitsunday Islands as well as the picturesque Kimberley region in the north west of the country.
Those wishing to venture beyond Australia, however, can cruise to South Pacific destinations such as Papua New Guinea, a remote and tropical 600-island strong archipelago renowned for its fascinating culture, beautiful beaches and coral-rich waters.
The natural beauty of the island-chain is wonderfully varied. Vast tracts of the region remain wild and undeveloped, with sublime scenery that ranges from pristine coral atolls to volcanic mountains, dense tropical rainforest, and lush fjords and large rivers.
Charterers can take in the spectacular scenery from the yacht’s chic bridge deck, while unwinding in the heated spa pool, enjoying grilled snacks from the barbecue, sipping cocktails at the wet bar or simply making the most of the lounging opportunities.
Alfresco dining for eight guests is possible on the main deck aft, and the options for entertainment and socialising continue into the interior of charter yacht Mystic Tide. Light and airy, the maple and burl walnut main salon features a lounge, dining area and bar.
On a luxury yacht charter, the expedition yacht is able to comfortably accommodate up to eight guests in four staterooms, including a master suite with a private study and its own outdoor deck area, two double cabins and one twin cabin.
There is also a treasure chest of water toys on board, providing guests with hours of fun in the region’s crystal clear waters. Explore the coast at a leisurely pace aboard kayaks or try your hand at the WaveRunner and underwater scooter.
Mystic Tide can travel further afield to the idyllic Whitsunday Islands as well as the picturesque Kimberley region
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...