The 73m/240ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter this Christmas in exotic South East Asian destinations such as Thailand and Indonesia.
Launched by Lurssen in 2006, TITANIA underwent a spectacular transformation in 2012. Designed for a luxurious indoor-outdoor lifestyle, she boasts all the essential attributes for an unforgettable charter vacation this Christmas.
Adding to her appeal is her awe-inspiring cruising grounds. Celebrate the holidays in the upmost style while discovering exotic and remote South East Asian countries such as Thailand, Indonesia or Myanmar.
Breath-taking views of the region can be taken in while making the most of her luxe deck areas. Work out in the glass enclosed veranda on the sundeck with the help of the on-board gym instructor before unwinding in the bridge deck swimming pool, complete with a swim-up bar.
Soak up the sun on a multitude of sunpads and loungers, indulge in delicious festive fare at one of the chic alfresco dining areas and retreat to the luxe beach club, where you can relax in the waterside lounge and sip cocktails at the bar.
A sauna is also available on this level, adding to the health and wellness offer available in her upper deck spa. A resident massage and beauty therapist here offers a range of treatments for on-board pampering sessions.
Styled by Francois Zuretti, the interior aboard luxury yacht TITANIA combines intimate spaces for guests to escape as well as generous entertainment areas, meaning no matter how you wish to celebrate the holidays, the motor yacht can cater to your needs.
Her highly spacious guest areas are defined by a classical European-style of décor, with warm woods, sumptuous fabrics and full-length windows that allow natural light to flood inside. Highlights include an opulent dining room and an impressive central elevator.
She can sleep up to 12 guests in seven staterooms, including two master suites, a VIP cabin and four double cabins. Perfect for family charters, she also features an extensive selection of the latest water toys, offering endless hours of entertainment for all ages.
TITANIA's highly spacious guest areas are defined by a classical European-style of décor, with warm woods, sumptuous fabrics and full-length windows
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.