The 73m/240ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter this Christmas in exotic South East Asian destinations such as Thailand and Indonesia.
Launched by Lurssen in 2006, TITANIA underwent a spectacular transformation in 2012. Designed for a luxurious indoor-outdoor lifestyle, she boasts all the essential attributes for an unforgettable charter vacation this Christmas.
Adding to her appeal is her awe-inspiring cruising grounds. Celebrate the holidays in the upmost style while discovering exotic and remote South East Asian countries such as Thailand, Indonesia or Myanmar.
Breath-taking views of the region can be taken in while making the most of her luxe deck areas. Work out in the glass enclosed veranda on the sundeck with the help of the on-board gym instructor before unwinding in the bridge deck swimming pool, complete with a swim-up bar.
Soak up the sun on a multitude of sunpads and loungers, indulge in delicious festive fare at one of the chic alfresco dining areas and retreat to the luxe beach club, where you can relax in the waterside lounge and sip cocktails at the bar.
A sauna is also available on this level, adding to the health and wellness offer available in her upper deck spa. A resident massage and beauty therapist here offers a range of treatments for on-board pampering sessions.
Styled by Francois Zuretti, the interior aboard luxury yacht TITANIA combines intimate spaces for guests to escape as well as generous entertainment areas, meaning no matter how you wish to celebrate the holidays, the motor yacht can cater to your needs.
Her highly spacious guest areas are defined by a classical European-style of décor, with warm woods, sumptuous fabrics and full-length windows that allow natural light to flood inside. Highlights include an opulent dining room and an impressive central elevator.
She can sleep up to 12 guests in seven staterooms, including two master suites, a VIP cabin and four double cabins. Perfect for family charters, she also features an extensive selection of the latest water toys, offering endless hours of entertainment for all ages.
TITANIA's highly spacious guest areas are defined by a classical European-style of décor, with warm woods, sumptuous fabrics and full-length windows
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...