Open in the Indian Ocean this New Year, the 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is perfect for charterers keen to celebrate in destinations such as the Seychelles and the Maldives.
Having joined the charter fleet only a few months ago, there’s sure to be plenty of interest as JOY becomes available for her first ever New Year’s vacation. Delivered from Feadship in July, the motor yacht features a cutting-edge exterior styled by Bannenberg & Rowell and an equally impressive interior designed by Studio Indigo.
With revolutionary ‘winter gardens’ situated on both the main deck and Owner’s deck, JOY is perfectly suited to the Indian Ocean, with ample furnishings, amenities, and communal spaces for guests to comfortably enjoy both the climate and the views.
Thanks to her flexible accommodation options, JOY is an ideal choice for both friends and family looking to mark the beginning of a new year in true style.
Largely comprised of ‘wow factors’, JOY includes a number of thoughtfully implemented features which serve to heighten the charter experience. The expansive sofa on the aft deck, for example, opens up in the centre to provide access to a staircase leading down to an impressive beach club.
Complete with a dedicated ‘games deck’ at the fore, guests will also be able to enjoy their surroundings and celebrations with occasional games of basketball and badminton- quite the addition to a seasonal vacation.
Spread across three decks and eight cabins, the configuration of staterooms allows a total of twelve guests to sleep on JOY when away on a private yacht charter.
To learn even more about the design and standout characteristics of JOY, read our comprehensive review here.
Effortlessly sophisticated and wholly unique, superyacht JOY assuredly lives up to her name
In order to find out more regarding M/Y JOY, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all superyachts available for charter in the Indian Ocean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...