Welcome in 2017 aboard the 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, available for a minimum 3-day charter to take in the spectacular New Year’s Eve celebrations in the Australian city of Sydney.
One of the most luxurious yachts in Australia’s charter fleet, SAHANA will enable charterers to experience Sydney Harbour’s world-renowned firework displays in unrivalled style and comfort.
Whether you're planning an intimate gathering with close friends and family or organising a party for up to 70 guests, the charter yacht will be able to cater to your wishes, with five separate entertainment areas on board.
Ideally suited for an event charter, her sundeck features ample seating and a sleek bar where guests can pop champagne, socialise with fellow party-goers and be in a prime position to take in the breath-taking fireworks as they light up the iconic Sydney cityscape.
Music can be played through her state-of-the-art entertainment system to set the perfect party atmosphere and her spacious main deck aft offers further seating as well as a chic alfresco dining setup around a 10-seater, mounted table.
Likened to a Manhattan penthouse, the sleek and minimalist interior of luxury yacht SAHANA is also well-equipped to host groups of guests both large and small. A huge, sumptuous sofa invites guests to lounge in the main salon while a circular table made of Calacatta marble forms another dining option.
After a night of festivities, guests can retreat into one of the four staterooms, including a master suite with a floating king-size bed, two VIP cabins and one double cabin. In total, she can sleep up to eight people.
Rest, respite and rejuvenation will then be on the agenda for the remainder of your yacht charter as the motor yacht departs Sydney Harbour and explores the meandering waterways of the city, resplendent in idyllic beaches, nature parks and historical sites.
As the holiday period takes place over Australia’s summer months, charter guests can relax in the glorious sunshine and take a dip in the refreshing waters of the region. Accordingly, she is equipped with dedicated dive equipment and other water toys.
SAHANA will enable charterers to experience Sydney Harbour’s world-renowned New Year celebrations and magnificent firework display in unrivalled style
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed