Having spent time on board her in Komodo earlier this year, it was with great excitement that the team at YachtCharterFleet learned that the 51m/167ft luxury phinisi ‘Dunia Baru’ will be open for charter in Myanmar from December to April.
Unquestionably one of the most distinctive superyachts in South East Asia, Dunia Baru is sure to be at home in Myanmar later this year. Indeed, the largely undisturbed charter grounds which abound with world-class dive sites are the perfect setting for an adventure.
With itineraries created for the Mergui Archipelago, charterers will be able to explore a number of beautiful islands on a yacht entirely designed for such discovery. To learn more about this up and coming destination, be sure to take a look at our recent feature here.
Offering accommodation for up to fourteen guests across a range of seven well-appointed cabins, the yacht expertly integrates modern features into its traditional styling. To read our comprehensive on-board review of Dunia Baru, follow the link here.
Largely handcrafted in Bali, the interior of Dunia Baru is in many respects a work of art. Indeed, it’s not only the locally sourced sculptures which are sure to impress guests, but also the carpentry which adorns the floors and walls.
Flanked by a series of windows, the main salon forms the communal centre of the yacht, with pale sofas and an informal dining area providing the perfect backdrop for hours of socialising.
Situated on the upper deck, the master cabin is annexed by a private terrace for the principle charterer to enjoy when underway or at-anchor. The other six double cabins are just as impressive, with unique artwork providing them with a personality of their own.
Of course, such an interior is perfect for those requiring a wealth of comfort to return to following a day spent exploring the waters of Myanmar.
Taking its name from the Indonesian expression for the ‘new world’, Dunia Baru offers a wholly unique yacht charter experience
The exterior of luxury yacht Dunia Baru has received the same attention to detail as the interior, with the lounging and dining areas being of an incredible design.
Totally uncluttered, the foredeck provides ample space for charterers to take in the views on offer as well as enjoy an evening stroll around sunset. The outdoor seating area is similarly flexible, with an affixable bimini offering shade when the sun is at its most intense.
Of course, when it comes to chartering a yacht in Myanmar, it’s all about getting out on the water. Exceptionally equipped for such a task, Dunia Baru includes kayaks, diving gear, and paddle boards to ensure everyone can properly enjoy their surroundings.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...