The cutting-edge 58m/190ft superyacht ETHEREAL from Royal Huisman is now open for charter in the extraordinary bioregion of the Coral Triangle, which spans across 5.5 million square kilometres between the South Pacific and Indian Ocean.
Despite her classic looks, ETHEREAL has been at the forefront of sailing yacht technology since her launch in 2009 and, remarkably eco-friendly, you would be hard-pressed to find a more fitting choice to explore the region dubbed as ‘the Amazon of the Seas’.
Passing through six countries, the Coral Triangle is home to more marine species than anywhere else on the planet, boasting 76 percent of all known coral species, more than 3,000 species of fish and six out of the world’s seven turtle species.
Charters to this spectacular underwater world can start in the South East Asian countries of Malaysia or the Philippines, or the South Pacific archipelagos of the Solomon Islands, Fiji or French Polynesia and, equipped with extensive diving equipment, ETHEREAL is perfect for exploring these cruising grounds.
A true diver’s paradise, the marine area encompasses Papua New Guinea, Indonesia and Timor-Leste as well as Malaysia, the Philippines and the Solomon Islands, and is also home to whale sharks, manta rays, dolphins and bluefin tuna.
Above the water, guests on board luxury yacht ETHEREAL have a fantastic choice of comfortable yet functional areas in which to relax, socialise or dine while taking in gorgeous ocean views.
Most meals are served in the semi-alfresco pilothouse but, for a more casual dining atmosphere, the foredeck tender-well transforms into a sumptuous cushioned area beneath a Moroccan tent and can also act as a secluded spot when docked in port or when indulging in a massage.
Carefully designed for family and friends to spend quality time together on a yacht charter, the interior benefits from an inviting, clean design with mahogany and natural fabrics.
Take in panoramic views from the deckhouse salon, watch movies in the media room or discover the musical enclave of the lower salon, complete with an electric piano.
The charter yacht boasts five cabins, of which one is a beautifully appointed full-beam master suite, featuring a writing desk, intimate seating area and full-sized Scandinavian sauna in the en suite. Plus, steps ascend directly to the aft cockpit where oversized sun pad await your arrival.
Remarkably eco-friendly, you would be hard-pressed to find a more fitting choice to explore the region dubbed as ‘the Amazon of the Seas’
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...