Following the successful completion of her sea trials in the North Sea back in April, the 73m/238ft explorer yacht CLOUDBREAK from Abeking and Rasmussen is now expected to undertake a breathtaking worldwide voyage, taking guests to the waters surrounding Indonesia, Costa Rica, and Alaska.
Meticulously designed to cut through all of the world’s waters in style, it’s no wonder that CLOUDBREAK is now making the final preparations for a journey which will take her through the smoothest and the toughest.
Indeed, from heli-skiing in New Zealand to sightseeing in Alaska and exploring the undiscovered waters of the Philippines, there are few yachts which allow for such a number of options whilst providing a truly luxurious setting.
Meeting with a representative for Abeking and Rasmussen at this year’s London Yacht, Jet & Prestige Car Show, the editorial team at YachtCharterFleet were shown a detailed and to-scale model of CLOUDBREAK, learning more about her masculine, almost navy-like exterior which was designed by Espen Oeino.
Describing her highly voluminous dimensions, the team were told by the representative that her interior, designed by the Parisian designer Christian Liaigre, is capable of accommodating up to 12 guests across a range of 7 finely appointed staterooms.
Whilst currently still in the iconic shipyard in Germany, luxury yacht CLOUDBREAK is expected to be delivered sometime later this month, after which point charter guests will able to join the yacht as she makes her way from one side of the globe to the other.
Appropriately styled for a variety of climates, guests will have the chance to enjoy the dedicated exterior spaces when the sun is out, or get comfortable in the interior social areas when it’s a little chill outside, or the yacht is underway.
Committed to doing sightseeing in style, the forward facing Jacuzzi on the sundeck allows charterers to take in the views in unparalleled comfort, whilst the observation deck located above is ideal for the rolling panoramic scenes.
With an itinerary clearly designed to flex her muscles, CLOUDBREAK will assuredly reveal her various strengths throughout such a lengthy expedition
Setting out from Bremen, the first stop CLOUDBREAK will make will be in Iceland, before moving through to North America, back down through Chile, and then across the South Atlantic Ocean to reach the French Polynesia, her final destination.
Divided into three categories, the destinations selected for the voyage are all oriented around either ‘surfing’, ‘heli-sking’ or visiting ‘unexplored waters’.
Equipped for such dynamic sporting activities, CLOUDBREAK also comes with sufficient diving gear for those keen to inspect the marine life when exploring the less known waters of the world.
What truly sets CLOUDBREAK apart is her fully-certified helipad which allows her to show off destinations to their absolute fullest, as well as treating guests to some outstanding heli-skiing in some of the best spots around.
As well as heli-skiing, the explorer yacht also comes with a veritable arsenal of water toys to continue adventuring wherever guests may be in the world.
Having recruited a dedicated spa manager as well as a physiotherapist and yoga instructor, warming up and warming down from such adrenaline-inducing activities could not be done in a better fashion.
Indeed, CLOUDBREAK is as much about wellness onboard as she is fun in the water and on land- when not flying down some virgin slopes or catching the surf, guests will be welcome to indulge some acupuncture, massages and a variety of beauty treatments.
Sure to be photographed as she makes her way from one leading destination to the next, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep readers fully informed on the whereabouts and charter possibilities related to superyacht CLOUDBREAK.
In order to make enquiries into a charter with M/Y CLOUDBREAK, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Abeking and Rasmussen yachts available for charter.
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...